Falklands tours

crush on cruises

Bruce/Judy, our CC name is ScottyGuelph and we are from Guelph, Ontario (although I was born in Scotland). We are in Palermo on Wed/Thurs before the cruise so maybe we could touch base there for a drink or meal. What hotel are you at? We are spending the weekend visiting friends outside the city.

Joyce and I lived in Argentina for 3+ years, much of it in Buenos Aires, so happy to pass on suggestions for places to eat or visit. See you soon. Ian and Joyce

I am on the Feb 25th Star Princess cruise. I'm thinking of the restaurant Fervor for dinner. Are you familiar with Fervor? Is it good?

Judy, will e-mail you re. Bs. As. We are at the Duque hotel. I enquired about the Magdalena Island trip but heard nothing yet. Do you have the name of the organizer? Ian

Hi, Ian,

I think there were a couple of replies to your inquiry on the roll call board. Sometimes it's hard to spot stuff as there are 3 or 4 or more conversations going on at one time. Guess that's what makes it fun!

Basically, there isn't a 'tour' being organized by anyone for this trip at Punta Arenas, we are each contacting Solo Expedicions and booking individually.

Will look for your email, thanks a lot!

Judy

Sorry, it's a new one for me. Seems to be a beef restaurant. The 2 I am most familiar with are La Cabana las Lilas in Puerto Madero and La Cabrera in Palermo. However, the reviews on Fervor look good and it's almost impossible not to have a good beef restaurant in Bs As (they don't last). Enjoy. Ian

Archived