Which way does AOS go?

When the Adventure of the Seas leaves San Juan, do they go to the West or the East after leaving the harbor?

Depending on which Cruise booking engine you look at, they show that the ship goes both directions. Since we are on the starboard side (right), if she goes east we will have a view of the nightime shore side of PR.

If anyone knows, would appreciate an answer.

Thanks

Mark

Yes, but after she leaves the harbor she has to turn to the left or the right in order to go around the island of Puerto Rico and then head south. Which direction she turns is what I am trying to find out.

Thanks,

Mark

It depends on what Route you are taking. If you are doing the Aruba route, which is the route I was on, the ship heads west then it turns and heads due south down to Aruba. If you are doing the the other, making St. Thomas your first port of call, then the ship heads west then heads slightly south to St. Thomas.

WWwhen I sailed on AOS out of San Juan to Aruba, we left port then headed west and traveled along the northern coast of Puerto Rico and then turned on a south west heading to Aruba. This puts the Island (PR) on the port side of the boat. I had a starboard cabin and saw ocean of off my balcony the first night when we left PR.

WWwhen I sailed on AOS out of San Juan to Aruba, we left port then headed west and traveled along the northern coast of Puerto Rico and then turned on a south west heading to Aruba. This puts the Island (PR) on the port side of the boat. I had a starboard cabin and saw ocean of off my balcony the first night when we left PR.

Us too!

But it was hard to see anything the first night, we left at 10:45! :eek:

It was pretty dark by then :)

Archived