Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

Hi Dave,

I've been following this tread since day one and lurking quietly most of time. The amount of time and efforts you have put to keep this thread on topic and positive are simply way above and beyond my expectation. I absolutely agree with all the gratitude and best wishes that other fellow cruisers have eloquently expressed - you 100% deserve all of them. I hope Princess will do something unique and classy to make your December "first date" with Royal Princess all the more enjoyable :D

I can't wait to be spoiled rotten by my very first cruise with Princess - it's only 2 months 2 days 12 hours away to onboard the magnificent Royal Princess :)

Thank you once again Dave!

Charlene

Hi Charlene!

Another lurker huh? ;) lol You're a short-timer compared to some of us that have to wait 6 months or a year. And I'm the same as you, just looking to be pampered for a couple of weeks. Need someone to take care of me for a change! :D

I, too, have been lurking. This thread has been wonderful, helpful, therapeutic, you name it. I work from home (most of the time) and this thread has gotten me into more trouble because I should have been doing something else! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm also looking forward to meeting you the week of 12/8 at the Meet & Greet.

Another lurker? But you're running our Roll Call! lol :D See you on the ship!!!

Dave, I've been away for ten days on a land based trip to Scotland, so I've got some major catching up to do. But, I too wanted to express my appreciation for all your hard work, persistence, positive outlook and general good fun that you've brought to this thread. I've learned so much and now look forward to our first TA on the Royal in October with even more anticipation thanks to your good work. We will miss you and your daily updates more than you know. So sorry to hear about your kitty--pets are such bright spots in our lives. I hope our paths will cross on a cruise in the near future.

Welcome back from Scotland! THANKS for the kinds words. Hopefully we'll get some great LIVE reports starting with her Maiden Voyage to keep us occupied every day. :D

VIew from QM2's bridgecam today:

qm2.jpg?1370699764824

Look at all those cruise ships!!! Wow!

Don't she look brand spanking new! She has the just drove off the lot look!

There are a LOT of other cruise ships she will be parking next to over the next six months. Princess has to keep her clean and sparkly so that the folks on the other ships can go ooooohhh....aaaahhhh.....look at THAT ship! And then at sail away when she blows that Love Boat horn...it'll be love at first sight!

RanDO

Do come over and join us on the roll call for the maiden cruise.

You can find us here : http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1594546&page=98

It would also be nice if everyone took a moment and stopped by their Roll Calls, if you haven't already, and introduce yourself. There are plenty of very nice people there and I really enjoyed meeting my fellow Cruise Critic members last year and chatting over a nice lunch after the Cabin Crawl and M&G. The link to the main Royal Princess Roll Call forum is here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=378

Thanks! I've been refraining from asking since so many were but someone else asked for my cabin (E530) and you've confirmed my guess as to where it was :)

The Emerald Deck cabins you've chosen are identical on either side so I put them all on the same pictures. Hope this helps with the other choices. Good luck and let us know what you decide. :D

8943064991_88e5d887c5_c.jpg

8943752604_748c18305e_c.jpg

Thanks Dave for every thing that you did on this post! I booked this ship a while ago this willbe are 14cruise I just wanted to go on a new ship ,not going till April ,but she will not be even 1$year old again thanks you. I was wondering if I can have a arrow on B604 if you do not mind. I have a Question How are they going to do smoking in the adulit play area ( gambling area). If you know?

Great! I was hoping that there would be seating on the Promenade deck, good to see.

I do hope they keep that out there even when the ship is at sea. In the artist renderings they had chairs and loungers out there, so it would be nice to have seating out there.

:D

Dave,

I want to add my voice to the chorus thanking you for such an epic thread. You have added so much enjoyment & excitement to the debut of this beautiful ship. Thank you as well for the arrow pic of my cabin as I was definitely off on my calculation. I hope your cruise is everything you wish it to be!

Another view of the Movies Under The Stars loungers

8987953780_d0975ef552_z.jpg

(Credit MissyLeyMeek)

Very Nice.......I can see me now....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ...is the movie over ??:)

Archived