Carribbean Princess Suite D737 Photos....

Fluffy62

We have an Aft Suite, D737 for our April cruise. Does anyone have any photos of this cabin? In particular, the bathroom. My husband is very picky about the bathroom! He likes a nice bathroom! Or any photos of the room would be great! Thank you!

We have an Aft Suite, D737 for our April cruise. Does anyone have any photos of this cabin? In particular, the bathroom. My husband is very picky about the bathroom! He likes a nice bathroom! Or any photos of the room would be great! Thank you!

Sorry no photos at this time. But I know someone who is in it from my roll call. Maybe they will let me grab a pic and post it for you. I will ask. We leave on Jan 26, 2013 and back Feb. so it will be about 3 weeks before I can post the pic. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Fluffy, please see post below and go to Roxymax's roll call and my email address is on our rollcall list. If you pm me I can send you photos of the bathroom, for some reason cannot post them on cc.

Seadeck2

Thanks!!!! Great minds think alike!!!:D

Sorry no photos at this time. But I know someone who is in it from my roll call. Maybe they will let me grab a pic and post it for you. I will ask. We leave on Jan 26, 2013 and back Feb. so it will be about 3 weeks before I can post the pic. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Roxy........please don't apologize for not being more helpful! Thank you so much for even responding to me! I hope you have an awesome time!

We'll be in D737 in February - our first suite and first aft cabin, can't wait!! We'll take good care of her for you. :)

Thank you Cath! Yes, please take good care of it! We're actually doing two 7 days back to back so we'll have it for 14 days! Woohoo!

Ok...unless I'm blind...I can't find your roll call???

Try this linK:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1574986

The email address you need is listed on our roll call listing (right now we are on Revision 25B) about 3/4 the way down under cabin crawl coordinator. Seadeck is the best cabin crawl orgainzer I have ever seen!!!

Composer.....we started with a mini suite and moved to a suite! I don't dare mention the Penthouse..........haha!

See this is where I am a bit confused. I am in a PH and from what I can tell the VS, PS, and PH are all basically the same just in different locations on the ship. Maybe I am missing something and will discover my own error in thinking during our cabin crawl in less than two weeks. But of course if anyone can explain the difference now that would be awesome.

Thanks for the photos, looks just like mine. Suites OS, PH, PS and VS all bathrooms are the same. The only difference I have noticed is on the Ruby in the VS suites there are not shelves on the wall next to the sink, not sure how they left these off, so only place to put stuff is on the sink counter.

The WS bathroom is very nice, one long room 2 sinks, lots of storage, hand held shower head, jacuzzi tub with back jets. GS bathrooms are also different, usually 2 seperate sinks.

If I was going for a bathroom I would chose a Window Suite, just my opinion.

The accessible cabins I have heard are also very nice, large walk in shower and larger room. Enjoy your cruise and feel free to pm me for photos, have GS photos too. Appreciate your assistance Roxymax.

Yes,

seadeck2 is correct that the bathroom does not have the shelves on the wall so everything is on the counter or you put it away. Not real bad for a 7 day but it is a pain especially on longer cruises.

The VS does not have the desk in the living area, just in the bedroom part. It also does not have the round planter stand/table. I really think the VS is a little narrower - thus why there isn't room for that desk. I really miss it not only for the drawers, writing area, etc but I always keep cash in the top drawer for room service tips. In the VS, I have to run into the bedroom to get them.

There really is no room to put your flowers and the fruit bowl except the coffee table - then Where do you set your wine glass???? That's why I drink too much - I have to hold it!

Yes,

seadeck2 is correct that the bathroom does not have the shelves on the wall so everything is on the counter or you put it away. Not real bad for a 7 day but it is a pain especially on longer cruises.

The VS does not have the desk in the living area, just in the bedroom part. It also does not have the round planter stand/table. I really think the VS is a little narrower - thus why there isn't room for that desk. I really miss it not only for the drawers, writing area, etc but I always keep cash in the top drawer for room service tips. In the VS, I have to run into the bedroom to get them.

There really is no room to put your flowers and the fruit bowl except the coffee table - then Where do you set your wine glass???? That's why I drink too much - I have to hold it!

Ok what is difference in PS and PH?

PS suites are only on the aft of the ship while PH are on the aft and sides of the ship. PS suites have obstructed small balconies (compared to the other full suites), PH have unobstructed larger balconies. Have not stayed in PS, have heard the balcony is not as nice as a VS. VS is the only suite without the plant stand and desk and I think we will do just fine?.

PS suites are only on the aft of the ship while PH are on the aft and sides of the ship. PS suites have obstructed small balconies (compared to the other full suites), PH have unobstructed larger balconies. Have not stayed in PS, have heard the balcony is not as nice as a VS. VS is the only suite without the plant stand and desk and I think we will do just fine?.

Correct. We have been in a PS once (Emerald) and it had a tiny balcony along with zero shelving in the bath compared to the VS and PH.

Mike:)

With aft views, you will do Awesome...see you in 10 days!!!

Edited by Roxymax