The Century Bar stateroom setup

kjwinston

The Classic Stateroom Bar Setup includes a sophisticated collection of brands such as Seagram's®, Beefeater®, Captain Morgan® and more. You may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola® products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices.

The Century has a few different drink packages, and there is one I am interested in. It seems the “stock the bar” in your state room can not be ordered till you arrive. We are going to Hawaii in October and were interested in how much this package is and what comes with it? I would like to know from those who have traveled on the smaller Century what was included and how much the package was? Is this just a bottle of you favorite bottle and a 6 pack of mixer, for $80? Anyone really know?

kj

The stateroom set up is one bottle of liquor, one six pack of mixers ( soft drinks) and one package of salty snacks. You should be able to order it from home, unless the Celebrity website is acting up again.

for century is specifically says you cannot order it until you get on board but all other packages are still available to pre order. been looking myself for my cruise....

Archived