Island Helicopters Tour company in Kauai

jodylorri

My response is based on our first trip to Hawaii several years ago

We had gotten off the Celebrity Infinity at Nawilili, and their van picked us up, and took us over to their office, where we received basic safety instructions. The tour was just under an hour, they got very low into Waimea canyon, and just skimmed the tops of ridges- a real E-Ticket ride. We went all over the island, up the Na Pali coast to Hanalei Bay. When it was done, the the van took us over to the Car Rental place (or would have taken us back to the ship)

We enjoyed it thoroughly, and, once again, based on our experience several years ago, I would whole-heartedly recommend them

My response is based on our first trip to Hawaii several years ago

We had gotten off the Celebrity Infinity at Nawilili, and their van picked us up, and took us over to their office, where we received basic safety instructions. The tour was just under an hour, they got very low into Waimea canyon, and just skimmed the tops of ridges- a real E-Ticket ride. We went all over the island, up the Na Pali coast to Hanalei Bay. When it was done, the the van took us over to the Car Rental place (or would have taken us back to the ship)

We enjoyed it thoroughly, and, once again, based on our experience several years ago, I would whole-heartedly recommend them

Thank you so much for your review. We are very excited to do this tour. I did a helicopter tour over 20 years ago, but don't remember the name of the company.

My DH convinced me to do the "Doors OFF":eek: helicopter tour done by Mauna Loa Helicopters and it was AWESOME!! (and I hate heights) we highly recommend this tour, and it holds upto 3 people, so everyone gets a window seat. check them out

Great pictures too because you don't have any plexiglass reflection.

Burt

Archived