Breakaway Cruise Giveaway

punkincc

Wow, how did I miss this sticky?!! On the chance that others are as inattentive as I am, are you aware of the 7day cruise giveaway on the Breakaway, plus airfare and OBC. Can enter daily. Drawing week of Feb. 11.

Or maybe I should just keep this to myself and hope no one else notices and increase my odds:D

Wow, how did I miss this sticky?!! On the chance that others are as inattentive as I am, are you aware of the 7day cruise giveaway on the Breakaway, plus airfare and OBC. Can enter daily. Drawing week of Feb. 11.

Or maybe I should just keep this to myself and hope no one else notices and increase my odds:D

I can't see this...can you please point me in the general direction ??

Yes, sorry, it is an Announcement, not a sticky. I never look at those things.

Too bad the contest started 1-10, but the announcement was not posted until 1-15 and I did not see it until 1-16. Six entries I missed! Oh well, better late than never.

Yes, sorry, it is an Announcement, not a sticky. I never look at those things.

Too bad the contest started 1-10, but the announcement was not posted until 1-15 and I did not see it until 1-16. Six entries I missed! Oh well, better late than never.

So true, but you only need one to win! Best of Luck!

On their home page and can't find the announcement section for the Breakaway Giveaway - someone HELP!!

Go to the main cruise critic page where all the threads are listed. I think it is probably at the top of all the forums under "Announcements". I first noticed it when I was on the Hawaii forum, but it is at the top of the NCL forum as well.

So where you first found this post and go toward the top of the page.

Archived