Multiple ships at GSC on the same day?

omarchs

Hi everyone,

I didn't have any luck searching for this answer so here it goes.

Does anyone know if multiple ships stop at Great Stirrup Cay on the same day?

We are on the Breakaway in October and a friend was telling me about a rock band cruise on the Pearl that will be in the area at the same time. They don't have the itinerary for the theme cruise posted yet but it is October 20-24 out of Miami and it posts Key West then GSC as stops.

I assume that it would have to stop at GSC on either the 22 or 23rd.

We will be on GSC on the 23rd, the Sky is supposed to be there on the 22nd. Sounds like there has to be some overlap.

The stop at GSC is the highlight of bad itinerary out of NY so sharing it with 4000 passengers would be enough let alone having the theme cruise there on the same day or have them move the Sky also to our day to accommodate the theme cruise.

Has anyone ever had two ships there at once?

Thanks!

Thanks, I did see that same schedule but it seems like the chartered cruise stay off these grids for some reason. The Pearl has to be at GSC on the 21st to the 23rd. I guess the promos for the theme cruise stops can be out of order and they stop at GSC on the 21st rather than key west first. It does make sense that tendering 1 boat is tough enough but you never know what cruise lines will do when needed.

Guess I will just give NCL a call tomorrow and see what they have say.

I spoke to the person in charge of GSC 2 weeks ago and I asked if they ever have more than one ship at a time and he said "never". Not enough space and the food prep would be a disaster.. plus people would be double booking cabanas and such.. so good news... :)

Archived