Bringing kids drinks

LindyWebb

Hi everyone. I know the 12 cans of pop and bottles of water rule as my dh and I made good use of that on our last cruise. This cruise we are bringing the kids and I would love to bring koolaid jammers or sunny D to have in the cabin. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it just pop and water?

Thanks everyone.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Since it's non-alchoholic, probably the same rules. However, why not bring the Kool Aid envelope mixers and some refillable bottles?? Just an idea

Since it's non-alchoholic, probably the same rules. However, why not bring the Kool Aid envelope mixers and some refillable bottles?? Just an idea

I was wondering the same thing as OP. We do not use powder because the small envelopes also need sugar mixed in and the larger ones/canniseters have sugar mixed in already, so they're messy (and we don't give our DD sugar-sweetened drinks, only naturally sweetened with fruit juice) and impractical. The single serve portions are usually sweetened with artificial sweetener, and we don't give that to DD either.

Carnival's rules for non alcoholic carry on drinks are the same for all travelers regardless of age.

Maximum of 12 factory sealed containers per person up to a max of 20 oz per container.

They don't care what the product is as long as it does not contain any alcohol.

So also long as the product you want for your child fits those 3 simple criteria it does not matter if you are carrying on soda, water, juice, kool aid/Hi-C, gatorade, pedisure, ensure, muscle milk, bottled iced tea, energy drinks, coffee coolers, etc. or some combination of any or all of these.

Archived