Help: Transportation question from FLL to downtown MIA for tomorrow.

LuvEnDisney

Hi all, I procrastinated booking my transportation from FLL to downtown MIA. We are flying down tomorrow pre-cruise for one night. I did the online reservation for SAS, but as I understand it, you get an email confirmation with the details. Because I reserved only a day ahead, what are the chances that they will accept my reservations? Does anyone know if they have a kiosk or desk at the FLL airport? Also, does anyone know the approximate cost if my family of 4 took a cab? Thanks in advance.

Go shuttle is inside FLL and a while back (not sure if they are still offering this :confused:) they would put you into a Lincoln Town car within minutes to downtown Miami for $75+tip -- minimal waiting, direct to your hotel, cheaper than a cab and a much nicer ride. :cool:

I have often gotten very fast responses from Stephen of SAS. for example, this week, I emailed to ask if I could change my pickup location; he sent a response in less than ten minutes. So, there is a good chance you will get a response from SAS in time to use their service if they have space. if not, you can price the Go shuttle at the airport...or for four of you, maybe just spring for the taxi. Have a great cruise.

Thanks everyone! SAS was great and pulled through for this procrastinator! I had an email confirmation by 7am before my flight left home and when I arrived to FLL, Cesar from SAS called to let me know he was waiting for me and my family. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks everyone! SAS was great and pulled through for this procrastinator! I had an email confirmation by 7am before my flight left home and when I arrived to FLL, Cesar from SAS called to let me know he was waiting for me and my family. I would definitely recommend them.

glad it worked out...they are great, aren't they?

Archived