Labadee-Drink package

kdpatte

I just saw a flier for the all inclusive drink package. It said that the package was good at all "private destinations". Does this mean that we could drink for free in Labadee??

Yes it does, just the Labadoozie comes in a souvenir glass which isn't included in the drink package, so you have to ask for it in a plastic cup, which is really small, so by the time you get back to your chair it is gone, and have to get back up and get another one, and keep repeating that process!! :D:eek::rolleyes:

I just saw a flier for the all inclusive drink package. It said that the package was good at all "private destinations". Does this mean that we could drink for free in Labadee??
No, but you can drink there for $55/day.

Wow tough audience (MarkK) :rolleyes:

I knew what you meant and I'm thinking most do as well....you did title your thread 'Drink Package' so one would assume you meant do you pay over and above what you paid for your drink package.

I love that the drinks will be free/included at Labadee....that makes it even better in my opinion.

Thanks for asking the question - can't wait to cruise!!

Archived