The Brilliant Reflection - A Review of 1-12-2013 Sailing with Photos (Very Long)

librarylady19

Thanks for the compliment! I just booked a return visit to the Reflection for January 2016 - she will be doing Western Caribbean itineraries and we haven't yet been to Coco Cay or Ocho Rios. Look forward to revisiting our favorite ship.

Haven't been on here for a while, but just had to read your review again. It is definitely the best review ever. And I was surprised to find this thread still active.

We so enjoyed our cruise on the Reflection in March of 2013. Next month we are flying to Honolulu and getting on the Solstice for the Hawiian Island cruise ending in Vancouver, BC. But we have already booked the Reflection for March 2015. We love that ship. And your review was so very, very helpful.

I do have one question though, Sandi. I was under the impression that AQ guests could only use the heated lounges in the PG. But from what I gather now, it would appear that the sauna and steam rooms are also available for AQ guests. Am I reading this correctly?

Have you been on any other cruises lately?

Have a great day!

GiGiAnn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this thread isn't active, but I just wanted to add my thanks to you Sandi. This was such a wonderful, helpful, captivating review! I found it through the cabin spreadsheet as I was looking for info on the AQ cabin I was upgraded to -- 2146, and the stars must have aligned just right for me to find so much information about it! This is my first cruise ever, sailing on December 6th, and I didn't think it was possible but now I'm even more excited. :D I'm one who doesn't like to waste time and now I feel like I have a much better idea of how to navigate things and make the most of my cruise and avoid what doesn't appeal to me. Again, you are SO appreciated. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sarah

• 3 months later...

I was on the celebrity reflection for my first Celebrity cruise in an inside cabin, then in April in Aqua class, we have booked the same cruise again this upcoming April. I still love to look back at this review and get excited about my trip when I need to day dream. Thanks for your original posting. It still brings a smile to your readers.

• 1 month later...
P1010246_zps34feff56.jpg

Storage above bed:

P1010245_zps32698552.jpg

I purchased some fabric storage cubes that folded up in suitcase that were just brilliant for storing items in these cabinets (thanks to Becky from our Roll Call for that tip!!)

e947fb733d22cf0f7080aed7ef4b36d3.jpg

The only change I noticed in the bathroom was the removal of the doors on the tall cabinets.

P1010239_zpsbddb9038.jpg

Love that shower!

P1010240_zps060b7e5c.jpg

Hi!

I am going on a cruise in Nov 15 on the Eclips.

I just Wonder if you kindly could give me the size of this nice "store-away-boxes" - i want to get some but dont want to buy someone to big ....

Arne B.

Hi!

I am going on a cruise in Nov 15 on the Eclips.

I just Wonder if you kindly could give me the size of this nice "store-away-boxes" - i want to get some but dont want to buy someone to big ....

Arne B.

The brand of these fabric cubes is ClosetMaid. Here is a link to their website product line. Not sure how you would order them in Norway, but you can try the company website or Amazon.com.

• 3 months later...

I hope you find the thread helpful. The OP was "Librarylady19". It is her review and photos. They are fabulous! :D

We cruised, with her so we had the opportunity to get to know each other on the roll call pre-cruise as well as on the ship. She is very generous with her dedication to CC. :) In case you don't recognize her name....she also does all the record keeping/spreadsheets for the STICKY @ the top of Celebrity's page one: :p S-Class Cabin Compilation - PLEASE DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

ENJOY~

Becky