Tortuga Rum Shop - Foxys??

oceanlovinmama

Does anyone know if the Tortuga Rum shops sell Foxy's firewater rum?? I brought some home to my son a few years ago and he swears it's the best rum in the world! I thought I got it here, but not sure. I brought him some back last year from Foxy's on Jost Van Dyke....just wondering if anyone knows so I know whether to bring my bottle skins with me.

in Grand Cayman. Just local brands and the big one's everyone sells. You can try Big Black Dick supposedly made local or Tortuga that is made by Appleton in Jamaica.Many of the house brand rums actually are bottled elsewhere and they just put a secial label on them. Cruzan bottles over 50 different ones, store and bar labels.

BBD rum is available across the street from the pier at Blackbeard's liquors. They had several flavored rums last month and they'll give you a wee sample. I bought coconut rum @ 2/$25. They have to deliver it to the ship, although its obviously not far. Mine was safely boxed.

Archived