What should I get first?

kelkel2

My favorite is Kiss on the Lips, but I always start with a funship special, which I believe is the DOD of the first day. It just makes me think of vacation!

Kiss on the lips is amazing though. I have tried to replicate it at home, but cannot quite do it. It tastes sort of like a frozen daquiri, but its peach and mango flavor. Its fruity, fresh and cold. Amazing. :D

I don't usually like the DOD's and I get a frozen rum runner. It is probably the only time i drink them and is now a tradition. In fact, I got my husband hooked on them on our last cruise. He used to just take "sips" of mine and now just gets his own. :p Somehow, they just don't taste as good in any other setting!!

Hmm, never heard of it. What does it look and taste like? I think I may have had a (non frozen) rum runner before, but I am not positive. I like rum though. :D

I LOVE the Mongolian grill-- but since my ship got rid of it to make space for Guys Burgers----- sigh..

my favorite drink--- Choc mocha madness.

I am not a fan of mocha drinks but this one-- was totally awesome

LOVE Dirty Bananas too

We did love guys burgers though on our last cruise( I think I ate one everyday).That was my first lunch onboard and have to say a burger with fried onions and crumbled bacon with donkey sauce was pretty tasty(making me hungry now)

I have been collecting a list of drinks to try!! heres one

Purple Pirate

drink recipe made with Rum,Grape Juice,

3Captain Morgan'sRum9CheapGrape JuiceDirections:Get ready for some SPICY GRAPE JUICE, it's a party in the captain's mouth and the whole crew is invited

Aruba Ariba drink recipe made with Banana Liqueur,Orange juice,Pineapple Juice,Rum,Vodka,

0.125 oz Banana Liqueur

0.5 cup Orange juice

0.5 cup Pineapple Juice

0.5 oz 151 proofRum

0.5oz Vodka

Directions

Put everything including 1/2 oz of coecoei in a cocktail glass. Do not shake, stir lightly. Splash of Grenadine top of with Grandmarnier. Garnish with cherry and slice of orange.

Years ago, when Don Knotts' character "Mr. Furley" took over as the landlord on "Three's Company", he was invited to a party. When asked what he wanted to drink, Mr. Furley answered "Scotch and Root Beer." :eek: I've often wondered if anyone has ever tried that?:D

Years ago, when Don Knotts' character "Mr. Furley" took over as the landlord on "Three's Company", he was invited to a party. When asked what he wanted to drink, Mr. Furley answered "Scotch and Root Beer." :eek: I've often wondered if anyone has ever tried that?:D

Not Scotch but Crown Maple w Root Beer. It is yummy.

Here's my plan: Arrive at parking, unload 20 oz. bottle of Coke and 2 airplane bottles of Jack Daniel's. Empty said bottles of Jack Daniels into said bottle of Coke, after a hearty swig to make some room. Lightly turn bottle to mix, and enjoy on the way to the port.

Once I'm on the boat, I'll take a beer.

Anything with tequila in it!

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

my vote - I get a tequila with soda and a lime on the side. I am not a fufu drinker - I'll also go for rye and water or southern comfort on the rocks. Or a bucket of Fosters

I agree, when you first get on the ship, they will be serving the drink of the day and if you like sweet and frozen, you will love it. Later try a Miami Vice. It is half pina colada and half strawberry daiquari. Yummy!

Funship Special is the DOD when you embark and it is not frozen, but it is yummy :)

Archived