Back to Back with carry-ons

htkodiak

Has anyone done a back to back with carry-ons ?We will be doing our first B2B on the Liberty next Dec. and we are considering traveling with just carry-ons . We have traveled this way before and never had a problem,partly because we skipped the formal nights.But this time I don't want to miss out.

Haven't done a B2B, but this is what I bring on 7 night cruises:

56228390_260.jpg

The only thing that I don't fit in that bag is a jacket to wear on "elegant" night.

Remember that Carnival has self-service laundry, so if you pack for 7 nights in one carry-on, you can always do laundry at the completion of your first week.

We have really cut down on cloths because we like to bring booze back in our checked bags. DH use to wear a jacket on formal night, I use to wear a longer formal type dress. Now DH wears nice slacks and dress shirt, maybe a tie, I wear dress pants and nice light in weight tops. Wear the same or switch it up for the second dress nights. I think you can look great and have great fun and still cut down on cloths and shoes. I love Tom shoes, light weight and I even have a black sparkling pair for formal night! Were doing a sort of back to back next month, Liberty then Victory I want to cut down on packing, I have to take check on to bring back our booze ! LOL. Have Great Fun!

Archived