Carnival Splendor ~ Photo Review 1/13/13

QTPieRye

Just curious what you thought about the cruise director WooHoo Malcolm?? He has been the least favorite of ours to date.

Also, we got the feeling that the overall crew was ready for Hawaii and was pretty much done with the Mexican Riviera. Several comments were made by servers, customer service, etc. throughout the week, that gave us the impression that they just wanted our cruise over so they could set sail for Hawaii.... (can't really blame them I guess. LOL)

We heard the same things!!!!

Hey Stacie.... keep us posted with the status of your refund. As you know it was supposed to be within 2 weeks, which had already come and gone. If we don't get it by the end of this week, I will have my TA call and see what's up.

UPDATE: Just talked with Carnival and the one-day prorated refund was issued yesterday 1/28/2013 :)

Good to know.

Very nice review and pictures. Some of those places look familiar to me for some reason. But how come the same people keep showing up in all your pictures? :confused:

Good to know.

Very nice review and pictures. Some of those places look familiar to me for some reason. But how come the same people keep showing up in all your pictures? :confused:

LOL~ I looked through all of your pictures to see if we were in any of them!

Great pics, thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful family. The Splendor is set to come to NY and I was just trying to get a look at it. I also love the aft balconies but on the miracle they are totally private. :)

That's good to know about the Miracle... we were a little disappointed about having no privacy on ours, but we did have nice neighbors :)

Great pics, thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful family. The Splendor is set to come to NY and I was just trying to get a look at it. I also love the aft balconies but on the miracle they are totally private. :)

That's good to know about the Miracle... we were a little disappointed about having no privacy on ours, but we did have nice neighbors :)

There is privacy as far as side to side goes, but because the rear of the ship slopes down, the people above you can see down into your balcony ...

DSCN2228.jpg

There is privacy as far as side to side goes, but because the rear of the ship slopes down, the people above you can see down into your balcony ...

DSCN2228.jpg

I should add that I was on deck 4, cabin 4230 and there was no overhang! We really enjoyed it! :D

Archived