3 & 4 night dinner attire

pepsicruiser

I have heard that jeans are acceptable on Disney 3 & 4 night cruises. Is this true? If so can men wear shorts too? How about on Pirate Night jeans or shorts acceptable? ty

The suggested dress code onboard daily is cruise casual. It says "no shorts, tank tops, or swim suits for dinner". On the 3 & 4 night cruises there is a "Dress Up Optional" night. On that night you can dress up, if you wish, or just do the normal cruise casual.

Yes, you will see shorts at dinner, as people feel "it's their vacation, they'll not be dictated to as to dress". Jeans are acceptable, except in Palo and Remy. Shorts are appropriate wear around the ship during the day.

Pirate Night, pirate gear, cruise casual, whatever.

:)

ON a similar note, (my wife and I are going on a 4 night out of Galveston in early February), do many people dress up for pirate night?

We have costumes from going the Texas Renaissance Festival every year, but would it be too much?

I don't know if "many" do, but I know people do. Here's our picture on one of our recent cruises:

21e6fid.jpg

Also related to the dining rooms ( I don't want to get too far off topic as I know the moderators frown on that :)) :

I have read in reviews that different dining rooms (Anmators Palette, Parrot Cay, etc) have different food and people mention eating in different dining rooms on different nights.

We've done all our cruises on RCCL so we're used to having an assigned table that is the same every nightthroughout the cruise unless we decide to go to one of the specialty restaurants (with an upcharge) or to the casual buffet venue.

How dees this work on Disney Cruises? Do you get a different dining room assignment each night or do you choose which dining room you go to each night? BTW, I understand that Palo and Remy are a different deal entirely. Thanks for any info you can share!

Also related to the dining rooms ( I don't want to get too far off topic as I know the moderators frown on that :)) :

I have read in reviews that different dining rooms (Anmators Palette, Parrot Cay, etc) have different food and people mention eating in different dining rooms on different nights.

We've done all our cruises on RCCL so we're used to having an assigned table that is the same every nightthroughout the cruise unless we decide to go to one of the specialty restaurants (with an upcharge) or to the casual buffet venue.

How dees this work on Disney Cruises? Do you get a different dining room assignment each night or do you choose which dining room you go to each night? BTW, I understand that Palo and Remy are a different deal entirely. Thanks for any info you can share!

You will be assigned to a specific dining rotation and table. You find out your rotation when you checkin at the port. On your KTTW card will be a series of letters (for example APTAPTA; ERAERA; LAPPL). These indicate the order of the dining rooms for your cruise. You will be seated at the same table number with the same servers, and tablemates (if you have any) in each MDR. The exact location within the MDRs of your table will be similar, but not exactly in the same place within the room.

ON a similar note, (my wife and I are going on a 4 night out of Galveston in early February), do many people dress up for pirate night?

We have costumes from going the Texas Renaissance Festival every year, but would it be too much?

I don't see as many people dressing up on the shorter cruises.

Archived