Very Highly Recommend Executive VIP Limo from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

aimathy

I read about Executive VIP Limo here on the boards and went with them this year for our cruise. I'm so happy we did!! Not only were they prompt, friendly and had a nice car...but they went above and beyond in customer service. The airline lost my luggage and we were also delayed 8 hours. They never grumbled about the late arrival, they were there with a smile. Once the driver found out that I lost my bag, she brought us to a 24 hour Walmart so I could pick up things I needed. Usually they do a quick store stop, but this was almost 45 minutes to get everything I had to replace. She was wonderful about it and never grumbled. (We did give her a very nice tip, but this is before she knew she was getting one!) She was so concerned that she even called me the next day to see how things turned out. It was incredibly nice and they certainly did not need to do that for me.

Our return trip was equally as pleasant. We called her when we got off the ship and she was in a parking bay waiting for us and our luggage. We were in the car within minutes, and on our way to the airport.

I had a great experience with them and if that is indicative of their service overall, then you should definitely use them when in the area! Thanks to Executive VIP Limo! (321-505-0009)

PS Their rates were cheaper than Cocoa Beach Shuttle, whom we had used in the past. Bonus!

That is very good to know, we have them booked for later in the year. We usually travel as part of a large group so have always used a shuttle service but as there is only 2 of us traveling this time decided to book with them.

We used them this morning to get from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport. The instructions were to have my cell phone on at 7am and somebody would make contact with me. As it happened I never felt the phone buzz while we had breakfast, so I called back. The gentleman gave me the number of the lady at the port (Marlene). She was there with another driver who would be our driver. I called her up, told her we had just been called off and that I would call again when we cleared customs. 15 minutes later, I was out front and there they were just to the left of the exit doors. Loaded up and gone, and dropped off at Delta just shy of 9am.

We were in a minivan and the cost was $110 for the 4 of us which I found quite reasonable compared to the bus options I had come across. Definitely recommend them and will use them again if we cruise from this port.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just used them this past weekend to go from the ship to the airport. Excellent service, picked us up right at the terminal. I especially liked how well they communicated (email, texting, voice) all during the reservation and pick-up process.

Do you guys happen to know their rates for 2 people? I was interested in their company but I don't have flights booked. It's too far out. I was interested in using them but don't want to put in for a quote so far out. I have heard a lot of good about them!