EDGE club on Fantasy

miked0035

We just finished a cruise on the Dream...yesterday. My daughter is 11 and son is 10. It was no problem getting the 10 year old into edge. We did have to sign a waiver though. They had a blast, and we couldn't get them away from it. We had to make dinner wth us mandatory, or we wouldn't have seen them at all.

Edge says the ages are 11-14, but is there any chance to get my daughter(10 years and 8 months) into this club to be with her sister? Both girls are shy and would have a much better time if together. TIA

Oceaneer's Club/Lab is ages 3-12. Edge is 11-14. It may be possible to get a younger than 11 in Edge, you'd have to talk to the CMs at Edge the day you board.

As a word of caution, it's not unusual for the older kids in the club to snub the "babies" trying to intrude in their space.

A bit off topic but does anyone know: If you are 11 and going to the edge would you also be allowed to go to the lab?

Generally, they must pick one or the other. They can start in the Lab and switch to Edge, or vice versa. However, once they have switched that's where they must stay, no switching back.

There are reports that on some cruises the 11 & 12 year olds were allowed back and forth access to both clubs, but I wouldn't count on it.

On those cruises that they did allow the back and forth privilege, the CMs in Edge would cut the wristband from the Lab off the kids for just the reason I cited above, "We don't want you to get teased".

:)

Archived