Breezes Day Pass

Cruisegirl6

Is there such a thing on getting Breezes Day Pass, how would we get them and what is the cost and what do you get anybody know?

Day passes are available same day, from the front desk. They are $65pp.

The property allows children 14 and up. (18 during spring break).

There are a limited number of passes, based on occupancy, and events taking place. You shouldn't have a problem in May, it's off season.

There are a limited number of passes, based on occupancy, and events taking place. You shouldn't have a problem in May, it's off season.

Scubagirl - can you give a brief synopsis of Breezes vs BCH? We like the look of BCH but are attracted to the all inclusive factor of Breezes and no kids.

How do you get to Breezes? What does the pass include? What are the facilities like? best way to order?

Scubagirl - can you give a brief synopsis of Breezes vs BCH? We like the look of BCH but are attracted to the all inclusive factor of Breezes and no kids.

How do you get to Breezes? What does the pass include? What are the facilities like? best way to order?

BCH is a quiet, relaxing business hotel on the harbour. It's got a small private beach and a small pool. It's not a resort atmosphere. No bingo, games, loud speakers, games etc. Pass is $60pp from island marketing ($65/70 at the front desk). Pass includes a $40 voucher for food and drinks from the Patio Grill. Again.. this is a peaceful place. May have some other restrictions during spring break, since they tend to keep things relaxed and don't want a noisy party crowd. Children of all ages are allowed, but they are expected to behave. No jumping in the pool etc. Pool and beachside service.

Breezes is a somewhat old and run down party property. Since you are going during Spring break, you'll find it noisy and somewhat out of control.

Bingo, fashion shows, water polo, etc.. and all the drunks you can handle.

The beach is nice, and lined with chairs. They have organized sports as well as sailing and trampoline (depending on the schedule).

The pass is $65 pp and included lunch buffet or food from the outdoor bar. All drinks are included. There is no service, so you have to get up and get your own drinks.

If you are into partying.. Breezes is the place.

If you are into relaxing and working on your tan, napping or reading.. BCH is the place.

Both may have a restricted # of day passes during the spring break season

We really enjoy Breezes & we were there in January, September & October of last year. There is plenty of room on the beach to find a quiet spot if you want to get away from the activities & there were people of all ages having a good time. I think it would probably get pretty rowdy during spring break though.

Scubagirl,

Does the Riu offer day passes? If so, do you know how much and what kind of condition is this resort in?

Yes, they do. You can get them at the front desk for $100 a person or book in advance through Island Marketing for $75.

We just did this last month and enjoyed it. Here is a link to another thread where I posted some information and pictures: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1761391

So march 28 me and my friend will be in nassau as one of our stops from 8am-6pm and were thinking of doing breezes we were gonna take the jitney early in the am over to the resort and get a day pass if we can since its spring break if not well take the bus back and go to senor frogs does that sound good or stupid or etc? i have the number for breezes but idk how we can call from the port so i figured it would be the same price to take the bus and adventure around if anything

• 3 weeks later...
So march 28 me and my friend will be in nassau as one of our stops from 8am-6pm and were thinking of doing breezes we were gonna take the jitney early in the am over to the resort and get a day pass if we can since its spring break if not well take the bus back and go to senor frogs does that sound good or stupid or etc? i have the number for breezes but idk how we can call from the port so i figured it would be the same price to take the bus and adventure around if anything

Does anybody have an update on this? My friends and I are going to in Nassau in the heart of Texas' Spring Break, 3/10-3/18, and are leaning towards doing the Breezes day pass. We're all mid-20s, plan on doing a lot of beaching, snorkeling, eating, and drinking!

Is it going to be a mad-dash for people getting there to get their day passes at 9:00AM? We really aren't sure what to expect.

Does anybody have an update on this? My friends and I are going to in Nassau in the heart of Texas' Spring Break, 3/10-3/18, and are leaning towards doing the Breezes day pass. We're all mid-20s, plan on doing a lot of beaching, snorkeling, eating, and drinking!

Is it going to be a mad-dash for people getting there to get their day passes at 9:00AM? We really aren't sure what to expect.

During Spring Break.. it's all a game as to who get's there first. They certainly restrict the number of guests, and don't allow guest on the property before the Day pass time.. (which I think is 10am.. not 9am).

I'd give them a call to before going. 327-5356242 327 -5256 There are phones in Festival Place, they take U.S quarters.

327-5356327-5356

During Spring Break.. it's all a game as to who get's there first. They certainly restrict the number of guests, and don't allow guest on the property before the Day pass time.. (which I think is 10am.. not 9am).

I'd give them a call to before going. 327-5356242 327 -5256 There are phones in Festival Place, they take U.S quarters.

327-5356327-5356

if we call that morning and give our names would they hold 2 daypasses for us until we get there ?

if we call that morning and give our names would they hold 2 daypasses for us until we get there ?

Now this I know they won't do. It is absolutely first come, first serve.

Thanks for the info, Scubagirl. I will most likely be the one responsible for getting everyone in my group awake and off their butts as they typically aren't fond of the early morning hours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What ABout Septmeber 3, 2014 with a total of three ships in port?

• 1 month later...