Question about transfer vouchers

bloofer

My Signature Preferred Boarding Pass lists transfers that I have purchased (airport-ship, ship-airport). A shore excursion confirmation for Ft Lauderdale on disembarkation day makes reference to a "voucher." Is there actually a separate document, a voucher, that I am supposed to have? If so, how does one get it? Or is the notation on my Boarding Pass sufficient?

You will find a hot pink envelope on the counter in your cabin when you board.

It will contain vouchers for any excursions/tours you have purchased in advance of boarding.

In the event of any confusion, the notation on your boarding pass will be 'proof of purchase'.

:D When you arrive at the airport there are HAL people in the luggage area. You will check in with them, they will tell you where to take your luggage for transportation to the ship as well as where you will go for your transportation. Your boarding pass says you have the transfer so no other voucher is needed. On your cruise you will fill out a disembarkation paper and will list that you have a transfer, so a voucher will not be needed then either. HAVE A GREAT CRUSIE.

Since you have signed up for a shore excursion on disembarkation day -- your voucher for the excursion and to the airport will be in your cabin on embarkation day in a bright PINK envelope. If you do not see it in your cabin - go to the shore excursion desk and inquire about it. Take along the information that shows proof that you purchased this tour/voucher. You should have gotten an e-mail confirming this when you booked the excursion.

My Signature Preferred Boarding Pass lists transfers that I have purchased (airport-ship, ship-airport). A shore excursion confirmation for Ft Lauderdale on disembarkation day makes reference to a "voucher." Is there actually a separate document, a voucher, that I am supposed to have? If so, how does one get it? Or is the notation on my Boarding Pass sufficient?

For all shore excursions on disembarkation day (ending at an airport) there are two different price points: one if you have already paid for an airport transfer and one if you have not. As far as I know, when the on-board staff is printing your shore excursion ticket for disembarkation day, they will check to make sure you have already paid for the airport transfer before giving you your ticket. I don't think you will need anything beyond that ticket that should be delivered to your cabin on boarding day, in the pink envelope. In other words, you should not need a separate piece of paper.

I'm adding this answer since I don't think anyone else specifically referenced this special case of paying for your excursion partially as an airport transfer and partly as an excursion.

BTW, I think the same staff of people process both the airport transfers and the shore excursions, so maybe that will help prevent any issues.

For all shore excursions on disembarkation day (ending at an airport) there are two different price points: one if you have already paid for an airport transfer and one if you have not. As far as I know, when the on-board staff is printing your shore excursion ticket for disembarkation day, they will check to make sure you have already paid for the airport transfer before giving you your ticket. I don't think you will need anything beyond that ticket that should be delivered to your cabin on boarding day, in the pink envelope. In other words, you should not need a separate piece of paper.

I'm adding this answer since I don't think anyone else specifically referenced this special case of paying for your excursion partially as an airport transfer and partly as an excursion.

BTW, I think the same staff of people process both the airport transfers and the shore excursions, so maybe that will help prevent any issues.

That addresses the issue exactly. Thanks.

Archived