Just booked..a few questions

tallship

So we booked, deposit done and am very excited.

Before I spend a few more hours going through old threads, can anyone point me to threads that might provide info about-

- when can excursions be booked

- same for Culinary classses and restaurant bookings

- Is everything except for gratuities, liquor, internet and excursions included?

(btl water, lattes, all restaurants except for the fancy, fancy one with the upcharge)

- what is a private Spa Terrace? From what I am reading it seems like anyone can go through the Spa and use this area? Is this really then a benefit for Concierge and above suites?

Many thanks for all the helpful advice to date.

Q when can excursions be booked?

A) As soon as the contracts are signed with the Tour Providers, which is usually within a twelve month window of your cruise.

Q) same for Culinary classses and restaurant bookings

A) Again, Culinary Classes may be booked as soon as the Instructors have been Organized and have committed to a schedule. Payment is due upon reservation. Restaurant Reservation deadlines are dependent on Cabin Category Reserved.

Q) Is everything except for gratuities, liquor, internet and excursions included? (btl water, lattes, all restaurants except for the fancy, fancy one with the upcharge)

A) Everything is included with the exception of Gratuities.

Q) what is a private Spa Terrace? From what I am reading it seems like anyone can go through the Spa and use this area? Is this really then a benefit for Concierge and above suites?

A) "Anyone" may not use the Spa Terrace, Canyon Ranch charges for the use of this area, if the Passenger has not paid for a Spa Treatment or is not staying in at least a Concierge cabin.

Concierge Level Veranda staterooms may make Specialty Restaurant reservations 60 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.

Your booking must be paid in full and the online reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.

It appears from your question that you are not considering do-it-yourself tours (as many of us do) ... and those can be booked whenever possible. If you are interested in doing so, you should go to the roll call for your cruise.

I can't give you the road map for finding that ... but it isn't difficult!

Mura

Archived