What's Your Favourite Dirty Drink on Royal?

kingsgirl

What are your favourite "dirty" drinks that you've had on Royal Caribbean? I'm looking for some new drinks to try out on my next cruise, but I don't want to ask for a drink that the bartenders don't know.

I've had Sex on the Beach, which I love.

I've heard about a drink called Buttery Nipple that I would like to try, along with another called Fuzzy Navel. Has anyone had those on the ship?

I also had a shot one time that tasted like mint chocolate, but it wasn't on Royal and I have no idea what it was called.

What's you're favourite "dirty" drink on Royal?

My favorite is the Screaming Orgasm. Always hate saying it though! Baileys, Kahlu and vodka. One of the after dinner special drinks is the Buttery Nipple. All the bartenders will know it. One of my favorites! Comes in a shooter glass that you get to keep. There are actually 7 different colors and if you talk nice to your bar guy he'll make sure you get the whole set! Most nights we got the drinks free if the whole table got one... Just had to leave a tip. The mudslide shooter was another favorite but not sexy. The fuzzy navel is peach schnapps and OJ.

My favorite is the Screaming Orgasm. Always hate saying it though! Baileys, Kahlu and vodka. One of the after dinner special drinks is the Buttery Nipple. All the bartenders will know it. One of my favorites! Comes in a shooter glass that you get to keep. There are actually 7 different colors and if you talk nice to your bar guy he'll make sure you get the whole set! Most nights we got the drinks free if the whole table got one... Just had to leave a tip. The mudslide shooter was another favorite but not sexy. The fuzzy navel is peach schnapps and OJ.

OMG, I could never ask for the orgasm drink, LOL.

So they have the Buttery Nipple as a shot only? I read it could be a drink or a shot .

What are your favourite "dirty" drinks that you've had on Royal Caribbean? I'm looking for some new drinks to try out on my next cruise, but I don't want to ask for a drink that the bartenders don't know.

I've had Sex on the Beach, which I love.

I've heard about a drink called Buttery Nipple that I would like to try, along with another called Fuzzy Navel. Has anyone had those on the ship?

I also had a shot one time that tasted like mint chocolate, but it wasn't on Royal and I have no idea what it was called.

What's you're favourite "dirty" drink on Royal?

I thought is was a Slippery Nipple:

Slippery Nipple recipe

1/2 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps

OMG, I could never ask for the orgasm drink, LOL.

So they have the Buttery Nipple as a shot only? I read it could be a drink or a shot .

Don't know about on the ship, but in bars you can get it either way, on the rocks or as a shot. I usually get it on the rocks myself. Get to enjoy it longer.

Blow Job

Bailey's, Kahlua and Whipped cream in a shot glass. No hands allowed to drink it.

Hmm, how do you do that?

Grab the glass with your teeth and toss the drink back...get whip cream on your nose...hence the name :D

Enjoy!!

Grab the glass with your teeth and toss the drink back...get whip cream on your nose...hence the name :D

Enjoy!!

Uhm....that's not how it's done!:D

You put your whole mouth over the glass and shoot it back. Hence the name.:D

I once had "Blue Balls". The cocktail, not the other.

I know it had coconut rum and Blue Curacao liqueur and maybe vodka? Shaken over ice. It was very good!

(of course, it was hard to keep a straight face while ordering it, would have been worse had I been a guy)

:D

Archived