Rebooking future cruise while onboard

grammy c

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but because I now have the opurtunity to do it I've forgotten if it's actually doable. Have booking for

Sapphire Oct. Hawaii in place with private TA and will be on the Crown in Mar. Can I simply book another cabin of my choice and then cancel the other with the TA when I return? I've only ever booked onboard once, but the OBC's where great, and then got the regular handsome disc. from home TA when I transfer the cruise to him. I'm thinking for a mini on a 28 day cruise there should be some obc's worth trying for. When I originally booked there were none offered by princess at all. Thanks

I'm a little confused. You have the Sapphire booked with your TA but you're looking for a different cabin and want to cancel the one you have with your TA? Or, are you just looking for a different cabin? You can change cabins at any time, whether through your TA or Princess (while on a cruise) without having to cancel and re-book.

Sounds as if you want to take advantage of booking a cruise onboard to be able to get OBC from using an immediately purchased Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) which cannot be applied to an existing reservation.

I would first check with your TA to see how he/she feels about that.

And while on board, purchase a couple of FCCs so you will not have this problem in the future.

Archived