Alchemy Bar on Conquest

coltsfan1976

It is the thing I will miss the most about the ship. THe girls there are amazing. One the the bartenders named Adri is amazing. If she is still on the Conquest when cruising ask her to make up a special drink for you. She puts the mix in mixology!

I met Adri on my Liberty sailing last July. She is the best. She made me a new drink every night. If you enjoy a good martini or mixed fruit drink, be sure to stop by. My favorite one had blueberries in it. Come to think of it, she makes a great chocolate one too.

I will miss the Alchemy Bar on the Breeze.

Cheers!

I loved the Alchemy Bar on my recent Conquest cruise. We went everyday and our Mixologist, NOT BARTENDER, her name was Tatiana. She was great and always made our drinks extra strong. My favorites were, "The Deal Closer", "Seduction", "Cucumber Sunrise", "An Apple a Day", and "Antioxidant".

I met Adri on my Liberty sailing last July. She is the best. She made me a new drink every night. If you enjoy a good martini or mixed fruit drink, be sure to stop by. My favorite one had blueberries in it. Come to think of it, she makes a great chocolate one too.

Cheers!

I think you are referring to the Deal Closer when you mention the chocolate one. If so, I HIGHLY recommend it.

I loved the Alchemy Bar on my recent Conquest cruise. We went everyday and our Mixologist, NOT BARTENDER, her name was Tatiana. She was great and always made our drinks extra strong. My favorites were, "The Deal Closer", "Seduction", "Cucumber Sunrise", "An Apple a Day", and "Antioxidant".

Tatiana told us her next ship I believe is the Glory this summer.

I spent my whole summer "perfecting" the cucumber sunrise at home because I loved it so much on the Liberty in March. :p

I have seen the alchemy bar but I have not stopped there. What makes it different ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specialty Martini's and drinks that you can only get at the Alchemy Bar. You can order these at the other bars on the ship and you can't order regular drinks or DOD's at the Alchemy Bar. This bar targets a different type of people, as so the piano lounge, or the cigar lounge. ALL drinks at the Alchemy Bar are $8.95.

Here are a few pics from my recent Cruise on the Conquest. Also, you can't really tell, but the menu lights up when it is opened.

photo1_zpsbc78aa2f.jpg

photo2_zpsdc6193ae.jpg

photo3_zps7c050765.jpg

Edited by arthierry

Tatiana told us her next ship I believe is the Glory this summer.
Rats - the one summer we're not sailing on Glory....:(

Specialty Martini's and drinks that you can only get at the Alchemy Bar. You can order these at the other bars on the ship and you can't order regular drinks or DOD's at the Alchemy Bar. This bar targets a different type of people, as so the piano lounge, or the cigar lounge. ALL drinks at the Alchemy Bar are $8.95.

Here are a few pics from my recent Cruise on the Conquest. Also, you can't really tell, but the menu lights up when it is opened.

photo2_zpsdc6193ae.jpg

Hi there, my friend! Glad to see you sailed on Conquest again. The "Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini" is one of the offerings they have on ships that don't have the Alchemy Bar as part of the martini sampler the wine bars offer. When we sailed on Glory (before Funship 2.0), the bar staff at the wine bar was very happy to make us a full-sized version. Really good, but it does make for some crazy dreams.:p

photo1_zpsbc78aa2f.jpg

photo2_zpsdc6193ae.jpg

photo3_zps7c050765.jpg

You say you CAN order these drinks at the other bars. Is that a typo?

Cheers!

If you are sailing the Breeze before march 30, go see Silviya in the Piano Bar. Best bartender ever. She can make any Martinis your heart desires. Alex was really good too, but he's since been moved to the Lido deck! :-(

Joanne

Rats - the one summer we're not sailing on Glory....:(

Hi there, my friend! Glad to see you sailed on Conquest again. The "Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini" is one of the offerings they have on ships that don't have the Alchemy Bar as part of the martini sampler the wine bars offer. When we sailed on Glory (before Funship 2.0), the bar staff at the wine bar was very happy to make us a full-sized version. Really good, but it does make for some crazy dreams.:p

Hey there fellow cruise buddy! How are you? Hope all is well. Yes we sailed her again. 3rd times a charm I guess. We had a blast. We finally got the chance to do the Chef's Table and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. It is SOOO worth $75.

So my next cruise is booked for April 2014. It's just a 4 day, but it's my 15th Year class reunion so we have a ton of cabins booked. We will be on the Triumph.

What happens if you order one of these drinks and dont like it?

I'm not sure. I tried several and loved them all. I guess it may be hit or miss, but I'm sure if you ask the Mixologist, he/she would proudly make another one for you.

FYI: You can also mix and create your own Martini and get a $1 off. My fiance ordered a Dirty Martini and the Mixologist asked how dirty she wanted it, and she replied extra dirty. The Mixologist replied, "I'll make it NNNNNasty, just for you"!

The Alchemy Bar is AWESOME!!

The mixologists will light your lemon/lime peel on fire before they rim your glass with it and drop it in your drink, and pull out a huge brick of chocolate and scrape some into your delicious Deal Closer. I loved the Mojito Martini but kept going back to the Deal Closer, amazing.

• 9 months later...

Adri is awesome. We first cruised with her on the Fasination out of Jacksonville and recently again on the Conquest. Shebis great. I have to say that Apple was awesome to and probably my new favorite mixologest

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app