Anyone recently back from Sapphire (Alaska)... Have some questions

SF

Layla and 49er:

We're also getting excited and I'm taking out the suitcases tomorrow. I did put some items on the side so in reality I started packing last week!! :) I'm trying to limit what I pack but it's so hard not knowing the weather. Guess I'll just have to bring some short and long sleeve shirts as well as the sweatshirts and a jacket. Doubt we'll use shorts as we live in a hot climate and even if the temps are nice it will still be cool for us but can't leave those behind just in case. Finally figured out the one thing I HATE about cruising......PACKING!!! :(

I also heard the weather has been beautiful in Alaska and I spoke to the Avis rep today for a while and she confirmed that they were having nice temps so hopefully it will last for us.

The only thing left we basically have to decide on is whether to do Butchart Gardens with Princess which will cost over double the amnt. but we'll get off the ship right away or take a taxi and go on our own. We've been there before so it's not like we need to rush and see all of it. If we get a few hours that will be fine. I think they're open until 9PM.

To all thanks again for helping me plan and to Layla and 49er SEE YOU ON BOARD :)

Archived