I won....i won...i won!!!

afergvip

Ruthlessboss I totally agree with you. I feel nothing is given away for free there is a catch somehow. Its called marketing lol

The catch is, they get you on a ship, which is where they make the real money, especially if you feel like you got there for free! You are far more likely to spend more, or pay to bring more people who will if you get on for free.

Many major corporations use 3rd party fulfillment companies to manage their contests to ensure fairness. And law requires all contests have a "no purchase required" option.

A Carnival gift card won't cover taxes and port fees, but will cover a cabin, there is no scam here.

Congratulations guys! I've been entering every day, hope I'm the next person to post an, I WIN thread.

The catch is, they get you on a ship, which is where they make the real money, especially if you feel like you got there for free! You are far more likely to spend more, or pay to bring more people who will if you get on for free.

Many major corporations use 3rd party fulfillment companies to manage their contests to ensure fairness. And law requires all contests have a "no purchase required" option.

A Carnival gift card won't cover taxes and port fees, but will cover a cabin, there is no scam here.

Congratulations guys! I've been entering every day, hope I'm the next person to post an, I WIN thread.

I agree with you 100%. They will get me on the ship and get more money out of me, but it will be ok because I got the cabin paid for. I hope you are one of the winners too!

Well I have not heard back from anyone just yet but I can see from Logging in online that I have been given a room upgrade and priority is now on my boarding passes!! Can't wait to hear from them to see what and if there is anything else headed my way!!:D

Well I have not heard back from anyone just yet but I can see from Logging in online that I have been given a room upgrade and priority is now on my boarding passes!! Can't wait to hear from them to see what and if there is anything else headed my way!!:D

Since we won through the Alternate Method of Entry, we will get a Carnival Gift Card for $1000. That's what we were told when we emailed them for more info. We will get the card in 8-10 weeks. And then we will figure out what to spend it on. Very happy!;):D

Check your documents to see if you have an onboard credit. You may be surprised :D

Check your documents to see if you have an onboard credit. You may be surprised :D

Thanks!! I Just checked. Didn't see anything. I did get an email today that said I would be getting contacted by a Carnival Representative sometime prior to my sail date. I'm such an impatient person I hope I hear from them soon!

Any of you others hear anything???

Thanks!! I Just checked. Didn't see anything. I did get an email today that said I would be getting contacted by a Carnival Representative sometime prior to my sail date. I'm such an impatient person I hope I hear from them soon!

Any of you others hear anything???

I received the same email today. Wish should hear something soon. I am hoping for a room upgrade and an obc.

Did you get upgraded from a oceanview to balcony? or Balcony to suite?

I received the same email today. Wish should hear something soon. I am hoping for a room upgrade and an obc.

Did you get upgraded from a oceanview to balcony? or Balcony to suite?

I was upgraded from an inside to an OV. I only booked an inside this trip becuase it's just a 4 day and usually I'm not in the room very much. In October we were on the Legend and booked a wrap around aft balcony. LOVED IT!!! I may be sorry I don't have a balcony!

anyways...very anxious to hear something. I wonder if final payment will have to be made before we hear??

Upgrades are very common to get on Carnival and booking a cabin to be immediately upgraded happens frequently.

For those who won, I like to hear what you won and whether you actually received your prize....how do we know or get a list of people that did actually win anybody know?

Upgrades are very common to get on Carnival and booking a cabin to be immediately upgraded happens frequently.

For those who won, I like to hear what you won and whether you actually received your prize....

how do we know or get a list of people that did actually win anybody know?

13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://*******/RJV0NY (***** that's bit dot ly/)

The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.

Currently it reads:

'The Winner List for this promotion will be posted here after the promotion end date listed in the Official Rules and once all winners have been selected and confirmed.

Prize Fulfillment Services'

I was upgraded from an inside to an OV. I only booked an inside this trip becuase it's just a 4 day and usually I'm not in the room very much. In October we were on the Legend and booked a wrap around aft balcony. LOVED IT!!! I may be sorry I don't have a balcony!

anyways...very anxious to hear something. I wonder if final payment will have to be made before we hear??

I have not seen an upgrade yet. I booked a balcony on the Panorama deck. There is an onboard credit of $675 on my booking now. I have yet to speak to a Carnival rep. It may be some time considering the current events. I am not sure about the final payment. There aren't very many suites left on my sailing...so I hope they contact us soon.

I have not seen an upgrade yet. I booked a balcony on the Panorama deck. There is an onboard credit of $675 on my booking now. I have yet to speak to a Carnival rep. It may be some time considering the current events. I am not sure about the final payment. There aren't very many suites left on my sailing...so I hope they contact us soon.

WOW!! An OBC is awesome!! How can you see that though. I have pulled up my documents and only see my cabana rental at HMC. I suppose that means that I do not have an OBC at this time. I am also anxiously awaiting a call of some sort. Can't wait to find out!

Thanks!!

WOW!! An OBC is awesome!! How can you see that though. I have pulled up my documents and only see my cabana rental at HMC. I suppose that means that I do not have an OBC at this time. I am also anxiously awaiting a call of some sort. Can't wait to find out!

Thanks!!

The onboard credit was on page 2 of the View My Cruise Documents section. It is listed in a box under the total charges for the cruise.

I would not have known it was there. But Carnival initially deducted the $675 from my cruise balance. This triggered an email showing I made a payment. Since I knew I did not pay anything, I logged on. The payment credit was reversed and an onboard credit added.

Still crossing my fingers for an upgrade. Please let me know when you get a call..I will do the same. :)

OT: I see you sailed the Pride of Aloha...how did you like it? We live in the SF Bay Area. So the flight time is the same for us to Miami or to Hawaii. We have only been to two islands. I thought it would be fun.

Hi!

I got an email that I won as well. I completed the email and got a response email that they received my completed info. I was wondering after that do they contact you again or do they just send you the gift card in the mail? We sailed last week so I don't have a cruise that they can upgrade at the moment or add OBC. Just wondering what the response time was. Thanks!!

Hi!

I got an email that I won as well. I completed the email and got a response email that they received my completed info. I was wondering after that do they contact you again or do they just send you the gift card in the mail? We sailed last week so I don't have a cruise that they can upgrade at the moment or add OBC. Just wondering what the response time was. Thanks!!

We won also. They told us that we would be getting a Carnival gift card for $1000 in the mail in about 8 weeks. Can't wait to get it so that we can figure out what were gonna do with it!

Hi!

I won as well. I received my gift card today! It was delivered by FedEx. So excited to book another cruise, even though I just got off the Freedom last Saturday!:D

I won as well. I received my gift card today! It was delivered by FedEx. So excited to book another cruise, even though I just got off the Freedom last Saturday!:D

We got our gift card by FedEx today. We called Carnival. We can use the gift card just like a Visa prepaid debit card, except only for Carnival items. We can use it to pay on our current cruise balance, as onboard credits on our cruise for spa, shore excursions, photos, liquor, shops, etc, or to apply payment on a new booking! We are so excited, as we have decided to pay off our Grand Suite on our May cruise! To all of the NEGATIVE NELLYS that said theres a "catch", you guys were soooooo wrong! We won $1000.00 from the GREAT CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES!!!

Archived