I won....i won...i won!!!

afergvip

Congrats to you...but I'm a little p-oed that I can't even enter. Not sure what Carnival has against us Canadians.

I'm a "sweeper" and I think Canadian laws are different when it comes to sweepstakes.:confused::(

If Carnival had anything against Canadians, they wouldn't allow you to be on their ships:rolleyes: It's your own Canadian regulations.

LOL, relax, I was joking. :D

I'll take my free healthcare over entry to sweepstakes any day of the week!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! Be SURE you do your online checkin. That is what gets you registered if you have an existing booking. The link also works. I'm very excited!! I won't know EXACTLY what it is they are doing for me for 8-10 weeks, but it's $1,000.00 in value. Upgrade, onborad credits, etc.

Thanks again Carnival!!

Its not worth 1k read the wording, it could be just a photo or a drink

The Deal:Anyone who books a cruise in any cabin category will automatically be entered to win a prize package worth up to $1,000 that includes cabin upgrades and an array of prizes including spa treatments, shore excursions and specialty dining, as well as drink and photo packages. Onboard credits include $280 worth of spa treatments or $160 worth of exciting shore excursions. Prize packages will be awarded daily with 100 total winners during the weeklong promotion.

You not know exactly what you won so hold your breath its a good one.

Its not worth 1k read the wording, it could be just a photo or a drink

The Deal:Anyone who books a cruise in any cabin category will automatically be entered to win a prize package worth up to $1,000 that includes cabin upgrades and an array of prizes including spa treatments, shore excursions and specialty dining, as well as drink and photo packages. Onboard credits include $280 worth of spa treatments or $160 worth of exciting shore excursions. Prize packages will be awarded daily with 100 total winners during the weeklong promotion.

You not know exactly what you won so hold your breath its a good one.

Regardless...a win is a win...it doesn't matter what it is or how much it is....it's more than I had on Monday when I won. And actually my paperwork says that my 1099 form at the end of the calendar year in which I receive my prize will reflect the approximate retail value of my prize of $1,000.00. So I have no idea if that means I have won $1,000 in prizes or not but regardless it's a win and i NEVER win anything so I'm excited and grateful for whatever it may be!!:p

Regardless...a win is a win...it doesn't matter what it is or how much it is....it's more than I had on Monday when I won. And actually my paperwork says that my 1099 form at the end of the calendar year in which I receive my prize will reflect the approximate retail value of my prize of $1,000.00. So I have no idea if that means I have won $1,000 in prizes or not but regardless it's a win and i NEVER win anything so I'm excited and grateful for whatever it may be!!:p

My thoughts exactly... I am a winner too. I received the call on Monday early afternoon. If they give us a 1099 for $1,000, then the prize should be worth $1,000. I am hoping for an upgrade and all the extra amenities. We will see. I am excited and grateful too. :)

Best of luck to everyone!

I also won! I received an email yesterday that says I won too! My DH is busy reading the fine print before I sign anything. I wonder why some people got an email and some got a phone call? I don't think I will be able to use any of what ever I won on my cruise in two weeks, but now I can book something else! So excited, never won anything in my life!:D

I also won! I received an email yesterday that says I won too! My DH is busy reading the fine print before I sign anything. I wonder why some people got an email and some got a phone call? I don't think I will be able to use any of what ever I won on my cruise in two weeks, but now I can book something else! So excited, never won anything in my life!:D

Can I ask who the email is from so I do not delete it just in case.......

We also got an email from the fulfillment center saying we won. We entered through the Alternate method of entry and got an email yesterday saying we won. It stated that if we didn't enter through a cruise booking, we will get a $1000 gift card. It also states that we will receive a 1099 at the end of the year because our prize value is over $600. We actually have a Grand Suite, that we deposited almost a month ago. Obviously we cannot upgrade that. So we have emailed the Fulfillment center to see what our options are. I would love to be able to use the gift card towards our balance. Or use it to book a new cabin so that our son and grandchildren can come. (The rules say the gift card is transferrable) But whatever we get,....we are absolutely thrilled to be a winner! :):D:)

This has been a strange contest. People claim to be winning, but don't know what they've won:confused:

We also got an email from the fulfillment center saying we won. We entered through the Alternate method of entry and got an email yesterday saying we won. It stated that if we didn't enter through a cruise booking, we will get a $1000 gift card. It also states that we will receive a 1099 at the end of the year because our prize value is over $600. This is what the email says.

Archived