Gem Garden Villa 1/18-1/27/13

alice913

A limo or van is included as a perk in the Garden Villa? I live in Staten Island. Would it take me home? How many people can you book in the Garden Villa?

Thank you.

Did the concierge give you one dinner in a specialty restaurant as a Garden Villa perk? We're trying to decide if we want to book the UDP, and this would make a difference in whether it makes financial sense. Thanks!

Did the concierge give you one dinner in a specialty restaurant as a Garden Villa perk? We're trying to decide if we want to book the UDP, and this would make a difference in whether it makes financial sense. Thanks!

We got one dinner with wine as a perk of being in the Garden Villa in October.

The concierge has given us a dinner on our last 5 or 6 stays in the GV. I don't think they always have. And everyone else may know this but I just figured it out recently but the door opposite the entrance to the back two bedrooms opens directly into the hall of the haven. (On the Jewel, Gem and Jade. Can't remember if there was a door there on the Star and not sure where it would have opened to.)

We got one specialTy restaurant also and our drinks were included at that Dinner.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

Edited by ksimpso3

I am the OPs daughter- we were in the GV together and we did receive a complimentary dinner at Cagney's as a perk. Enjoy- it's truly amazing!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

A limo or van is included as a perk in the Garden Villa? I live in Staten Island. Would it take me home? How many people can you book in the Garden Villa?

Thank you.

We live in Garden City, Long Island (I am OPs daughter), and they got us a limo home for passengers, and a van to take our luggage.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I may have missed this but how did you get nine people booked into the Garden Villa when maximum occupancy is eight.

I see how the way she worded it was confusing, but in the line before she stated that two in our party were staying elsewhere in the Haven. While there were 7 of us sleeping in the GV, all 9 of us spent the bulk of our (waking) time in the GV, which is what she was referring to when speaking of the space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by LegallyBlonder

I see how the way she worded it was confusing, but in the line before she stated that two in our party were staying elsewhere in the Haven. While there were 7 of us sleeping in the GV, all 9 of us spent the bulk of our (waking) time in the GV, which is what she was referring to when speaking of the space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Duh. I totally read over that! Thank you for clarifying.