Kummelweck on Freedom??

PEBBarney

I have heard that they are coming on other ships now. Enchantment just go refit and think they are now there.

Eventually all ships will have the Park Cafe. The Legend will have one when leaving drydock in early Feb. I don't know when the Freedom is scheduled for drydock. :)

Eventually all ships will have the Park Cafe. The Legend will have one when leaving drydock in early Feb. I don't know when the Freedom is scheduled for drydock. :)

Freedom already had it's "revitalization" dry dock. From what I can tell, none of the 3 Freedom class ships is currently scheduled to get a Park Cafe. Perhaps Royal will add the Kummelweck sandwich to one of the existing venues, such as Cafe Promenade.

Freedom and Liberty were one of the first ships to have enhancements added. I don't believe that Freedom class ships as well as Voyager class will have a Park Cafe added because of the eating venues located in the Promenade.

Here is what was done and will be done to ships during their enhancement stage http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

Freedom already had it's "revitalization" dry dock. From what I can tell, none of the 3 Freedom class ships is currently scheduled to get a Park Cafe. Perhaps Royal will add the Kummelweck sandwich to one of the existing venues, such as Cafe Promenade.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the new info. :)

I don't know how accurate this is, but if you google "what royal caribbean ships offer the kummelweck sandwich", I pulled out one blog article that says it's offered fleetwide now. I wouldn't know...my first RCL cruise was last March on the FOS and they didn't offer it. Just putting this out there as an FYI. :-)

I don't know how accurate this is, but if you google "what royal caribbean ships offer the kummelweck sandwich", I pulled out one blog article that says it's offered fleetwide now. I wouldn't know...my first RCL cruise was last March on the FOS and they didn't offer it. Just putting this out there as an FYI. :-)

Having just done a b2b on Freedom this past December, I can tell you that it wasn't offered.

The article I pulled up was dated January 7, 2013. Just a random blog site, though, and you know how the internet is. It's like a giant game of Telephone. :)

It's possible that the people who supply the info to the internet, and the articile that you read, are the same people who are in charge of RCI's website. And we all know how accurate that can be at times. :D;)

We will be on Liberty Feb 11 and be checking for them there. Have had them on Oasis and Allure and the best "first lunch on the ship" kind of thing we do. There really isn't a reason they can't put them in a promenade cafe as long as they can set up a carving station type of atmosphere with the condiments for the chef to use. It's really an easy concept since all the main ingredients are made elsewhere on the ship. We would love to try and make them at home since I already make the little buns they come on, but that's ALOT of New York Strip for 2 people but a heck of a Superbowl party sandwich for a crowd. :D

Archived