Another Q&A?

Another Q&A?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Another Q&A?

• YES PLEASE
    • NOT FOR NOW

Sorry, but I disagree, and I don't think you should be talking for all of us?

Yes, they may only answer the odd question, and it may not always be right, but then again, if they answer so wone's query and help them, why should they be banished?

I thought this was an open forum, and anyone can comment, whether a cruiser, or a worker?

Sorry, I didn't mean it like I was talking for everyone. I meant it more as a suggestion as it seems that the lack of response sometimes was annoying people. Sorry if you felt that way. :o

I completely agree about it being an open forum where anyone can comment. I do like Grez's idea of keeping the questions for Thomson solely on that one thread. Not only would that be good for us to keep it all in one place, but would make it easier for Thomson themselves to be able to answer questions as they'd all be in one place.

Sorry, I didn't mean it like I was talking for everyone. I meant it more as a suggestion as it seems that the lack of response sometimes was annoying people. Sorry if you felt that way. :o

I completely agree about it being an open forum where anyone can comment. I do like Grez's idea of keeping the questions for Thomson solely on that one thread. Not only would that be good for us to keep it all in one place, but would make it easier for Thomson themselves to be able to answer questions as they'd all be in one place.

Yes, definitely a good idea to have a Thomson question & answer separate thread but it might get a bit 'full' after a while, could it have a date on it ie Q&A 1-14 Feb then 15 -28 Feb for example? Also in doing this, hopefully Thomson would answer the questions within that fortnight then move on to the next 2 weeks? Just an idea.......

Hi, perhaps if thats the case (which would be a good idea) we should try to keep it just for questions, not other comments as the questions get lost in pages of posts , just an idea ;)

Agreed! :)

Also, I want to apologise to everyone on here. I feel that if I hadn't have started the thread originally asking for a Q&A back in October, we would still be the same forum as before. :o

Here's to a happy February everyone!!! :D

Hi Sailaway, don't apologise the Q & A raised some interesting questions and responses and I for one am grateful that you instigated the session:)

And yes I would like to keep Thomson on board, but to assist with queries that we ourselves as a forum can't answer......almost like an ask for help, but and only if they can give us the correct responses, they need to be given the correct product knowledge and resources.

It would also be nice that seeing as they use use as a free source of market research, feedback etc. that perhaps they could give us advance information, press release type stuff, just before it goes live elsewhere :)

Hi, perhaps if thats the case (which would be a good idea) we should try to keep it just for questions, not other comments as the questions get lost in pages of posts , just an idea ;)

Think that's a really good idea. Would make it easy for Thomson aswell to find all the questions.

Hi Sailaway, don't apologise the Q & A raised some interesting questions and responses and I for one am grateful that you instigated the session:)

And yes I would like to keep Thomson on board, but to assist with queries that we ourselves as a forum can't answer......almost like an ask for help, but and only if they can give us the correct responses, they need to be given the correct product knowledge and resources.

It would also be nice that seeing as they use use as a free source of market research, feedback etc. that perhaps they could give us advance information, press release type stuff, just before it goes live elsewhere :)

I suppose, like you say about the correct responses, that sometimes they don't know the answer, hence they don't reply as they don't want to give incorrect info. Perhaps somebody actually from the cruise department rather than a general social media team would be better.

I really like the idea of yours of advance info and press release type stuff!! Maybe give us a preview of dates of the next itinerary release and a bit of info about what we can expect. I'm sure that would be appreciated by many. :)

I voted "not now".

Thoroughly enjoyed the last one, but at the moment I am more interested in the opinions and advice of other forum users, which is based on their own experience.

Maybe a bit later, or if there is any sign of significant developments (i.e. more significant than new cabin curtains and a kettle!)

I'm happy to have the Thomson's team interacting with us on the forum, but so many questions/ complaints have been directed specifically to them lately that the "atmosphere" of the forum has changed a little.

And I always enjoy a bit of gossip and speculation!

kate

Archived