Credit Card

<<Of course if you have lots of dosh in your current account no worries and possibly this is why many think they have never had a problem.>>

Our Debit card is on our UK account - we live in Spain - that we only keep a small amount in for holiday spends. The account would certainly not stand a 100 Pound per day withdrawal!

<<Of course if you have lots of dosh in your current account no worries and possibly this is why many think they have never had a problem.>>

Our Debit card is on our UK account - we live in Spain - that we only keep a small amount in for holiday spends. The account would certainly not stand a 100 Pound per day withdrawal!

Thanks Campolady , thats reassuring , would rather just use our debit card, what i may do is just put £500 into one of our acc's and use that, seems from all the comments that Thomsons dont put any funds on hold :):)

We are all inc so wont use much i hope unless i go shopping .......;);)

Thanks Campolady , thats reassuring , would rather just use our debit card, what i may do is just put £500 into one of our acc's and use that, seems from all the comments that Thomsons dont put any funds on hold :):)

We are all inc so wont use much i hope unless i go shopping .......;);)

And if you are going to do any excursions with Thomson, book & pay for them in the UK too which saves you charging it to your account onboard ;)

Archived