Dining Room and Diamond Concierge Emails

Bandit236

A while back I saw the email addresses for the dining room and the diamond conciege but I can't seem to find them now. We are a party of 8 going on the Independence in mid-March and we would like to make a special request of the dining room. We also have a question for the diamond concierge which we hope to have answered before we board the ship. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. Happy cruising to all!

A while back I saw the email addresses for the dining room and the diamond conciege but I can't seem to find them now. We are a party of 8 going on the Independence in mid-March and we would like to make a special request of the dining room. We also have a question for the diamond concierge which we hope to have answered before we board the ship. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. Happy cruising to all!

I use rcldining@rccl.com for the dining room.

Check out Kathy's thread for Concierge emails:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1518418&highlight=concierge

Just go to the end of the thread and work up a few posts and you'll see all the concierges and email addresses.

Thank you so much! We would like to put in a request to be near a window. We are all Emerald and Diamond members. How soon do you think we should write to the dining room. All 4 of our rooms are "linked" so should I give them all the room numbers and/or our cruise confirmation numbers? Thank you again.

Thank you so much! We would like to put in a request to be near a window. We are all Emerald and Diamond members. How soon do you think we should write to the dining room. All 4 of our rooms are "linked" so should I give them all the room numbers and/or our cruise confirmation numbers? Thank you again.

About 2 weeks prior to departure. Make sure you also include the cabin numbers of each party you want assigned to the table. Table assignments are organized by cabin numbers in their computer system.

Often, the Maitre D' does not begin working table assignments until the week prior. If you get a response, it might only be that your request has been recieved.

ANd your table request can also be sent through the C & A folks...so simply give them a call and they can send a e-mmail directly to the ship making the request for you.

Bon Voyage.

PS...we also make a request...and have had it made every time!

Under C&A benefits the only people that get their table choice moved to the top of the list are D+ and P. below that it is first come first served

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Archived