Freedom ?

crusinfamof4

Hello!

We have an aft balcony booked on the Freedom. My DH wants to know if there is a fridge in the cabin. I went to cruise line rooms and there looks like there is on, but I cannot tell for sure.

Also, I know we tender in Grand Cayman. What about Ochios Rios? Is that tender or dock.

When we took our 5 day in Nov on the Fascination, we were told they do not serve Beef Wellington as it was a 5 day, this is a 6 day cruise, will there be Welly served? We really want to try it.

TYVMIA!!!!

Hello!

We have an aft balcony booked on the Freedom. My DH wants to know if there is a fridge in the cabin. I went to cruise line rooms and there looks like there is on, but I cannot tell for sure.

Also, I know we tender in Grand Cayman. What about Ochios Rios? Is that tender or dock.

When we took our 5 day in Nov on the Fascination, we were told they do not serve Beef Wellington as it was a 5 day, this is a 6 day cruise, will there be Welly served? We really want to try it.

TYVMIA!!!!

We cruised in an aft balcony on Freedom last June, there was a fridge in the cabin.

We haven't been to Ocho Rios, but ther is cruise terminal with piers there, so you shouldn't have to tender. We went to Montego Bay, no tenders there either.

Grand Cayman will be your only tender port. You dock in Ocho Rios. I dont remember seeing Beef Wellington, but we did not eat in the MDR every night, so I can't be sure.

Here is my recent review of the exact cruise you are taking.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1756016

Have a great time!! I really enjoyed the Freedom, and the ports!

In my opinion, you haven't missed anything with not having the Beef Wellington. I tried it on the Destiny back in 99 and it was awful. The beef was tough, the goose liver pate was gritty and the philo dough was bloody on the bottom. Maybe it was just the way they cooked it but I would never try it again.

Archived