Onboard Booking Bonus - 1 Point Shy of Platinum

Hey everyone! Before I get to my question, thank you for providing so much information in these forums. I have been lurking around for a while now and there is some great stuff on here.

So, I am 1 point shy (29 points) of becoming a Platinum C&A member. I have a cruise coming up in Sept on the Allure and after completion the sky will rain glitter and balloons of Platinum :)

While on the Allure I have the intention of using the Onboard Booking Bonus. I have not used this before, but after reading other threads I believe I understand the way it works. However, will I be able to take advantage of the Balcony Discount since I will be a Platinum member after this trip?

Do you have any good/bad experiences with onboard booking?

Hey everyone! Before I get to my question, thank you for providing so much information in these forums. I have been lurking around for a while now and there is some great stuff on here.

So, I am 1 point shy (29 points) of becoming a Platinum C&A member. I have a cruise coming up in Sept on the Allure and after completion the sky will rain glitter and balloons of Platinum :)

While on the Allure I have the intention of using the Onboard Booking Bonus. I have not used this before, but after reading other threads I believe I understand the way it works. However, will I be able to take advantage of the Balcony Discount since I will be a Platinum member after this trip?

Do you have any good/bad experiences with onboard booking?

Go ahead and book your cruise. Once your account has been updated to show Platinum, just call and ask for the balcony discount to be applied. I've booked onboard many times. It's a good deal:)

What is the balcony discount for Platinum? Is it usually better than the savings certificates offered on some cruises?

(I also just turned platinum and booked a cruise onboard. there's a savings certificate available but I don't know how much the Platinum discount is - it's a 10 day cruise)

What is the balcony discount for Platinum? Is it usually better than the savings certificates offered on some cruises?

(I also just turned platinum and booked a cruise onboard. there's a savings certificate available but I don't know how much the Platinum discount is - it's a 10 day cruise)

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 50* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

Yes you can get the discount after you are confirmed as a Platinum just did the same thing for a cruise I am taking tommorrow. I called them after I got home from the cruise after my platinum was confirmed and they gae me the discout.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived