Port Canaveral Car Rental

vtwiggy

We have a port of call in Port Canaveral and bought tickets on our own to go to Kennedy Space Center. We would like to rent a car for the day with whatever company would pick us up and drop us off at the cruise port. I have seen plenty of posts about companies which will meet us at the airport - but what about if both ends are at the cruise port? How hard is this to do logistically?

Thank you!!! :D

Hertz and Budget have locations in Cape Canaveral which are very close to Port Canaveral. Contact both Hertz and Budget and ask if they provide free shuttle service from Port Canaveral for a ship that is making a mid week port stop. You best bet in reference to getting the right information is to contact their Cape Canaveral locations directly. If you contact there main reservation number for the specific Cape Canaveral location you may wind up with conflicting information. I've had it happen to me personally a few times so if I have a specific question involving a specific location I call that location.

Archived