Carnival Breeze Video Slideshow Tour

Gazzacruiser17

Enjoyed your slideshow. In all the reviews and/or pictures of the Breeze yours is the first that showed the candy store. I'm not sure how long I can keep DW and DD (and me) out of that store when we go on the Breeze in March.

Its pointless trying to stay out of the Candy Store, its impossible, lol!!

Also, the desserts and cakes all around the ship are 'to die for'. I put on 9lbs in 12 days even though i had 2 visits to the gym and a few mornings ran a few miles around the jogging track.

Enjoy your cruise in March.

Enjoyed your slideshow. In all the reviews and/or pictures of the Breeze yours is the first that showed the candy store. I'm not sure how long I can keep DW and DD (and me) out of that store when we go on the Breeze in March.

Where is your Cruise in March? Isn't the Breeze out in the Caribbean now? My cruise in September 2012 was around the Med (Monaco, Dubrovnik, Pisa, Rome, Venice, etc).

Where is your Cruise in March? Isn't the Breeze out in the Caribbean now? My cruise in September 2012 was around the Med (Monaco, Dubrovnik, Pisa, Rome, Venice, etc).

Sorry for my slow response. Yea, its to the Southern Caribbean leaving from Miami.

As far as the gym from your earlier post I'm a cyclist so I'll be spending lots of time on the bikes and in the spinning classes if they have them to work off that darn candy store.

Archived