Epic planning for entertainment

bp traveler

Looking for some help in planning my entertainment - can anyone advise me on which days the 2nd City is not to be missed, are some shows better than others? We want to also see Blue Man Group and some others but it seems like 2nd city has quite a few different venues each week.

Thanks

Looking for some help in planning my entertainment - can anyone advise me on which days the 2nd City is not to be missed, are some shows better than others? We want to also see Blue Man Group and some others but it seems like 2nd city has quite a few different venues each week.

Thanks

The early Second City shows are tamer than the late shows which uses more adult humor. In the times I have sailed on Epic all the shows were pretty much the same. A lot of it is really planned and not so much improv as advertised. Worth watching for sure, amusing, but I didn't find it hilarious.

Hint: Get there a bit early for a good seat. In the venue there are some support poles that block your view if you have certain seats. First come, first serve.

Blue Man Group is great fun. Goofy comedy with some good audience participation.

Of course, humor like food and fine wine is subjective.

Enjoy your cruise.

Every show of Second City is different than all others. They are improv comics. You can go to as many shows as you want. We went several times last time.

Planning entertainment on Epic can drive you crazy because there are so many options. Dont drive yourself nuts!

Archived