Coffee with your creamer?

FLAMOM24

So, I've read several comments about the quality of the (free) coffee available on Carnival ships and I'm planning to bring Starbucks VIA. However, I really enjoy coffee with my creamer (and popcorn with my butter:D)...does anyone know if they have flavored creamers onboard? If not, and I decided to bring my own in my carry on...think they would allow that?

TIA for any help!:)

no flavored creamer on the ship. Unless you want to buy the premium coffees in the coffee shop!

I go to sams or cosco and buy my favorite in the little cups. Easier to carry a few to the buffet or dining room at breakfast!! And its a nice little treat to give to someone who asks were you FOUND it!!:D Or to tease and say "its somewhere over there!":eek:

I've done it. Brought both the liquid kind, however this may count as one of your 12 carry on sodas/water. Or just toss the powdered in your suitcase. I dont remember if they have the flavored on board

I was wondering if they'd count it in my water/soda allotment. Thank you!

I have my individual liquids packed (Vanilla Fat Free). What a great idea to carry a couple extra to share! The perfect Random Act of Kindness to start the day!

no flavored creamer on the ship. Unless you want to buy the premium coffees in the coffee shop!

I go to sams or cosco and buy my favorite in the little cups. Easier to carry a few to the buffet or dining room at breakfast!! And its a nice little treat to give to someone who asks were you FOUND it!!:D Or to tease and say "its somewhere over there!":eek:

I love that idea (sharing)...kinda like the other teasing idea too but not sure I could do it. I guess if I had an annoying table mate I could. ;)

I'll have to check to see if they have my favorite in those little cups. Thanks, y'all! :)

So, I've read several comments about the quality of the (free) coffee available on Carnival ships and I'm planning to bring Starbucks VIA. However, I really enjoy coffee with my creamer (and popcorn with my butter:D)...does anyone know if they have flavored creamers onboard? If not, and I decided to bring my own in my carry on...think they would allow that?

TIA for any help!:)

no flavored creamer. I always bring my own. i like powdered type. it goes in plastic zipbag in my checked luggage. no problem:)

I bring the individual 'sticks' of Coffeemate powder creamer. Easier to transport (I think they're 5/box) and less expensive.

Someone also said you can go to the coffee bar and just buy a 'shot' of their flavored syrups. I don't know the cost, but there would be more variety!

I also take VIA to pump up the flavor of the Lido coffee.

Have a great cruise!

I bring the individual 'sticks' of Coffeemate powder creamer. Easier to transport (I think they're 5/box) and less expensive.

Someone also said you can go to the coffee bar and just buy a 'shot' of their flavored syrups. I don't know the cost, but there would be more variety!

I also take VIA to pump up the flavor of the Lido coffee.

Have a great cruise!

AWESOME! Thank you for the tips and the well wishes.:)

We bring the international delight French vanilla cups. They don't need to be refrigerated and there is 24 little cups in a pack. We also bring disposable hot cups with lids. Carnivals coffee cups are too small for us. Hubby goes & gets some coffee and brings it back to the to the room while I get ready then we add the creamers and any Bailey's that might have made it's way on board.:D We put it the creamers in our checked luggage and didn't have a problem.

Archived