Just back from the carnival breeze sailing 1/27/2013

cruisegirl29

Hello,

I sailed last week on the breeze & wanted to say that i loved everything about her!

I ran the Miami half marathon the morning of embarkation. It was crazy busy trying to get to the port after the race. In fact, none of my group of 14 had any suitcases checked & the carry ons weren't even hand checked. I think they were overwhelmed & didn't have time.

I will try to post a review soon but for now here is something fun! The travel channel was on board the whole week filming. A couple won a contest & were featured in the filming. They say it will air in April.

If anyone is sailing the breeze soon... Go, enjoy & stop reading all the negative reviews!

I wish I could rewind to last Monday.. Instead it's off to work.

Sue

We also loved the Breeze, it was our kids first cruise and they thought it was awesome!!! We all enjoyed the ports and on board the kids spent a fair bit of time at the sports square and the water works. We only went to a couple evening shows since everyone was tired by the days end. We can't wait to sail on the breeze again. We also like the look of the Sunshine and may try that ship as well.

Glad to hear you had a great experience on the Breeze too! I can't believe I missed the Travel Channel filming by one week!!! We saw the marathon from the overpass as we were en route to the airport to fly home.

Do you know what the name of the show will be? In my opinion they don't do nearly enough cruise programming. The last one I recall had Sam Brown in it where she went with her mom & friends - I have it on DVD! lol

Burt was the travel channel host. Samantha brown had twins recently so she wasn't there. Not sure what it will be named.

I saw in one of your previous posts that you were booked in a room on the lido. We are actually thinking about changing our room to the same one on the Magic. How was the noise? On the deck plan its not very clear if you simply walk right in and the rooms are located there. Can you provide any details? Thanks so much!

So, does this mean the Travel Channel will actually show something besides No Reservations and Man vs. Food?!? Bored to death with the same ol same ol crap they keep repeating. :mad:

Glad you had a great cruise! Be sure to share a trip report soon!! :)

We've seen a lot of positives on just about all of the things on Carnival Breeze...also some negative ones...the positive ones seem to be more recent, and growing...

Just wondering when I can count a review as positive or negative...count the positives and the negatives...then what...more than 50% of one or the other...what if it comes out 50/50...or is just one negative thing a negative review? There are a lot of ways to decide...how do you decide?

We always plan on having a fantastic time, and we will...it's a cruise, the best way to vacation. We also plan on having some things that weren't so perfect, and probably won't consider them a secret. Since the Glory has almost all the same food venues, it'll be interesting to see how the Breeze matches up. We're food people, and there are so many choices, it's almost hard to believe. However, it's unlikely each food venue on one ship will be exactly the same on the other...if they are, that will be quite a consistency accomplishment by Carnival. :):):)

Archived