Picture-A-Week 2013 - Week 06

pierces

Ok now your just showing off :):):):)

Once a year, (bout time)need a little luck, so match you and Dave and many others I view weekly. lol

Tom :cool:

Now if the other bud comes out!!!! for next week.:cool:

No way !! Are you saying you might actually get a chance to shoot 3blooms together??

For some reason your sensor is just setting off those blooms. Must really like that shade.

Me good nope just lucky sometimes. I draw inspiration from everyone here who posts photos. Some people like me get lucky and others have a good natural eye that help point me in the right direction.

I had a lot of fun yesterday when I got hold on a press pass for the ice hockey match between Latvia and Great Britain.

It was the first time ever that I had the chance to bring my DSLR to the arena. Quite pleased with some of the photos, especially since I never done this kind of photos before.

DSC_0433_zpsd82693d4.jpg

DSC_0250_zpsb7c33f0c.jpg

DSC_0216_zps79f651ab.jpg

DSC_0156_zpsfb82bea1.jpg

So much more respect for sport photographers after this...

I had a lot of fun yesterday when I got hold on a press pass for the ice hockey match between Latvia and Great Britain.

It was the first time ever that I had the chance to bring my DSLR to the arena. Quite pleased with some of the photos, especially since I never done this kind of photos before.

DSC_0433_zpsd82693d4.jpg

DSC_0250_zpsb7c33f0c.jpg

DSC_0216_zps79f651ab.jpg

DSC_0156_zpsfb82bea1.jpg

So much more respect for sport photographers after this...

They are great pictures.

I need a new camera. :(

.. I was using a Nikon D5100 with a 50mm 1.4. Not very fancy, but good enough for my use.

If I was going to buy a new camera today and didnt got my D5100 and D3000 from before, I would go for D3200. Around 600 US dollars for a kit with 18-55mm lense.

Thank you -- I just copied everything down for my DH to consider for a new camera for me.

Right now I have Canon Powershot XX30IS

Archived