Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

I LOVE your website and reviews!! You help first timers (like me! hehe) out so much! Trying to book my non-techie Aunt on an Elation cruise for Christmas and I will def show her this thread and your site! :D I dont care what they say over at funville haha I think you're awesome! LOL Also just wondering what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are fantastic.

Thanks for posting! I will be sailing on the Elation in a few weeks and it was nice to get a sneak peek of the ship beforehand. I'm looking forward to a great vacation.

You're welcome (hmm have I been typing Your? must be tired). Enjoy your cruise!

So Sarge.....the Sunshine is up next....I'll be on the inaugural cruise with you. What are you most looking forward to on that cruise/ship?

Istanbul.

I LOVE your website and reviews!! You help first timers (like me! hehe) out so much! Trying to book my non-techie Aunt on an Elation cruise for Christmas and I will def show her this thread and your site! :D I dont care what they say over at funville haha I think you're awesome! LOL Also just wondering what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are fantastic.

Thank you.

I don't care what a few trolls on Funville say, either! :p

For most everything, a Nikon D7000.

What is that big box on the end of your bed? Does it stay there the entire cruise?

Looks a bit weird if the second occupant in that bed has to crawl over the other occupant to get out of it.:eek:

just back also. On the same cruise. We had a great time. The only info I can give is that the tv box is still on the Riviera deck other than that our rooms looked the same.

It's where the life jackets are.

In my cabin, yes, it was in the way, but also kept you from walking into the TV. I accidentally booked a cabin for 4 so it might have been configured slightly different. I'll get to more on that at some point.

A little more on the stateroom - not quite sure how I booked a stateroom for 4, so it might have been configured different from some.

{Bet the cabin steward was thrilled with me}

Thee was a pull down bed and also one under the regular beds. I was wondering why my suitcase didn't fit under the bed. :confused:

DSC_3287_Zyde.jpg

DSC_3283_Zyde.jpg

DSC_3288_Zyde.jpg