Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

I cruised alone.

I didn't try the alternate beds but imagine they are okay. At least you can't get a flat like you can with air beds or even sleep number beds. :)

Zy,

We went on Elation last November and loved it Going again this November and taking our 12 year son. They set us up in a 2 person OV and said they'd bring in one of those trundle beds for him. I looks small from you photo. I know its lower to the floor, but is it shorter in length than a regular single mattress?

Zy,

We went on Elation last November and loved it Going again this November and taking our 12 year son. They set us up in a 2 person OV and said they'd bring in one of those trundle beds for him. I looks small from you photo. I know its lower to the floor, but is it shorter in length than a regular single mattress?

It looks a little small to me but maybe not or maybe they have more than one size. I didn't measure it but if it fits under a regular bed I would think it would be shorter. Maybe Carnival can give you the dimensions?

Love this review. We have switched from the Triumph to the Elation, so I am studying each licture. Can't wait.

Is there a Taste Bar on the Elation?

Thank you. No Taste Bar on Carnival Elation, it is still the Sushi Bar. I really liked Carnival Elation.

Stay tuned - many more pictures to come. :)

The ventilation control is in the vent in the ceiling and you can almost get a hurricane going in the stateroom. I would often leave it wide open, but also often would have to throttle if back in the middle of the night.

I bring a thermometer to keep tabs on the temperature.

DSC_3303_Zyde.jpg

There are bathrobes in the staterooms, as with all Carnival ships.

DSC_3305_Zyde.jpg

There is a Map channel on the TV

DSC_3306_Zyde.jpg

We had smooth seas

DSC_3335_Zyde.jpg

DSC_3337_Zyde.jpg