Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

First, let me say that I LOVE this review!

We sailed on Elation from 1/21 - 1/26 and loved it.

I used a lot of info you posted that I found on internet searches and now I *know* who you are.

I consider NOLA (one of my favorite cities ever) my home port because I'm also a train fanatic and it gives me the opportunity to take an awesome overnight train trip from my other favorite city, Chicago, to a cruise and back.

I plan on sailing Elation again for a short cruise and train fix.

I loved the crew and the ship.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this pic of our favorite waiter - Yjeude (sp?) pronounced yudy.

He was so sweet and attentive, I'm sure the extra tips we flung around at all times didn't hurt either. :)

DSC_3384_Zyde.jpg

First, let me say that I LOVE this review!

We sailed on Elation from 1/21 - 1/26 and loved it.

I used a lot of info you posted that I found on internet searches and now I *know* who you are.

I consider NOLA (one of my favorite cities ever) my home port because I'm also a train fanatic and it gives me the opportunity to take an awesome overnight train trip from my other favorite city, Chicago, to a cruise and back.

I plan on sailing Elation again for a short cruise and train fix.

I loved the crew and the ship.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this pic of our favorite waiter - Yjeude (sp?) pronounced yudy.

He was so sweet and attentive, I'm sure the extra tips we flung around at all times didn't hurt either. :)

Thank you. Name tag looks like Yudhi but maybe that is the hooked on phonics version.

Thank so much for the pictures so far! I am another one of your fans. You make life so much easier when one of us is Type A and the other one who is so laid back about traveling he wanted to wait to get hotel rooms in Amsterdam when we arrived there.

I can do all my planning and thinking and he can benefit from it while feeling like everything was just serendipitous. We are on the Elation in July.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank so much for the pictures so far! I am another one of your fans. You make life so much easier when one of us is Type A and the other one who is so laid back about traveling he wanted to wait to get hotel rooms in Amsterdam when we arrived there.

I can do all my planning and thinking and he can benefit from it while feeling like everything was just serendipitous. We are on the Elation in July.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You're welcome, thank you, and enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for posting this review.

We are 31 days out from going on the same cruise and wasn't excited about it until I saw this great review.

Looks like the comedy brunch haven't been implemented yet right? We really enjoy separate breakfast and lunch in the mdr.

You're welcome. Enjoy your cruise!

No, the Comedy Brunch hasn't been implemented on Carnival Elation yet.

I think in March or maybe it was April, the disco is supposed to convert to a "night club".