Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

CD Jeff Bronson - he was pretty good

DSC_3713_Zyde.jpg

The some of the officers including the senior ones

DSC_3726_Zyde.jpg

They called up the few Diamond members and took pictures with the officers. They later gave use a nice binder with our picture and also one from the Captain's table. It was also autographed!

DSC_3736_Zyde.jpg

Thank you for the great review and super pics. I always look forward to reading your reviews.

The pics taken looking out of your cabin window look very close to the water. Could you share what deck your cabin was located on? We stayed on the Upper deck when we sailed the Inspiration and I don't recall being this close to the water, but then again, it's hard to tell in a picture.

Also, just wanted to mention that this is the first time I have seen the baby-chick towel animal. It is really cute. :)

This was some tasty steak on top of some mash potatoes

DSC_3709_Zyde.jpg

I'm glad to see they gave you a spoon with this. On the Dream, we were served this with NO utensils. Nothing like sucking mashed potatoes out of a ramekin! Actually, I used the orange peel from my drink garnish to dip out the potatoes. The guy next to me used the toothpick from his garnish!! I even asked the waitress about silverware and she told me there was none. I asked how we were supposed to eat this and she just shrugged her shoulders.

I did write about it on my e-survey. Glad to see they listened!

Maggie

Edited by maggieworkman

Thank you for the great review and super pics. I always look forward to reading your reviews.

The pics taken looking out of your cabin window look very close to the water. Could you share what deck your cabin was located on? We stayed on the Upper deck when we sailed the Inspiration and I don't recall being this close to the water, but then again, it's hard to tell in a picture.

Also, just wanted to mention that this is the first time I have seen the baby-chick towel animal. It is really cute. :)

You're welcome. Empress deck.

There was quite the assortment of towel animals for a 5 day cruise.

I'm glad to see they gave you a spoon with this. On the Dream, we were served this with NO utensils. Nothing like sucking mashed potatoes out of a ramekin! Actually, I used the orange peel from my drink garnish to dip out the potatoes. The guy next to me used the toothpick from his garnish!! I even asked the waitress about silverware and she told me there was none. I asked how we were supposed to eat this and she just shrugged her shoulders.

I did write about it on my e-survey. Glad to see they listened!

Maggie

Elation is a great ship. It was ranked number 1 in the recent customer survey results.