Linking reservations? And Celebrity Customer Support email address?

Durkman

I've been trying to get two reservations linked together so that friends of ours who just booked the same cruise will be able to sit with us in the MDR.

Each of our travel agents has called Celebrity to provide the reservation # for the other and authorize the reservations to be linked, but "My Cruise Summary" on MyCelebrity indicates "No travelers linked with this reservation." Is it possible that the reservations are actually linked and my reservation does not reflect this? Anyone have any experience with this issue?

I tried to send an email to Celebrity via the "Contact Us" link on the website, but after filling in the contact form (twice) with a description of the problem and being redirected to a "this page cannot be found" error, I've had enough of that. Does anyone have an actual email address for Celebrity that I can send this request to?

By the way, I completely agree with the sentiments of others on these boards that Celebrity's website flat-out S U C K S. Slow, nonresponsive, even basic searches (in FAQ's, for example) fail. Why is it so hard for a large company to put out even a remotely competent website? So frustrating...

Have recently had the same problem. After many days waiting to see/hear results from My TA, we found out that all parties wishing to be linked have to request it.

To be honest I haven't checked our rezzies to see if it is reflected, but have heard from the other folks and they say it has all been arranged.

Hope this helps.

Sheila.

We have had linked reservations with friends on several occasions and the information did not appear on our online reservation summary. A couple of times it showed on one of the reservations and not the others and a couple of times it did not show on anyone's reservation. Best to check with your friends when you board to make sure you are seated together so you can change if necessary ( although we have never had a problem with the links actually working)

We have 6 cabins linked and none of them shows up on my reservation! I just don't think it ever will. I'd trust that your TA was able to link them and look forward to your cruise.....X's website is awful, but their cruises are great!

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. Since both TA's have called to link them, I'll just assume they got linked and will confirm with the MDR when we get onboard.

And if they somehow didn't get linked I am sure the MDR will work it out on the fly.

My online reservation should reflect it though, which is the frustrating part about this entire issue. How hard can it be?

our reservation is supposed to be linked with another couple we are traveling with. both were booked through the same TA and she assured us our request to be linked was put in, however it doesnt show on the celebrity reservations website either. she assured us they are linked though, so I'm assuming they are and hope we dont get any surprises when we board (in less than 3 weeks!!!!!!!)

Hi Everyone,

Suggestion : Ask for a "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" from your TA. I've found our booking numbers linked on this document. Please let us know if this works for you.

Archived