Laundry

cruzisme

Are they self service ones or do you have to send out?

Wonder May 2013

Irons for us to use?

Both. Laundry rooms with irons/ironing boards, or you can send your laundry out.

Laundry Services

Regular service: Next day 5 p.m.

Same day service: Add 50 % to dry cleaning surcharge. Picked up before 9 am, returned 5 pm

Express service: Add 100 % express cleaning surcharge. Call for pickup, returned in 3 hours.

Pressing only service is 50% of Dry Cleaning price.

Dry Cleaning

Suit (2 Piece) $ 7.00

Suit (3 Piece) $ 9.00

Coats $ 7.00

Pants $ 4.25

Jackets $ 4.50

Shirts $ 3.50

Ties $ 2.00

Sweaters $ 4.00

Blouses $ 4.00

Evening Dress $ 8.00

Skirts $ 4.50

Laundry

Shirts $ 3.00

Pants $ 3.50

Socks $ 1.00

Undershirts/bras $ 1.25

Pajamas $ 4.00

Handkerchiefs $ 0.75

Undershorts $1.25

T-shirts $ 2.50

Blouses $ 3.50

Slips $ 3.00

Nightgowns $ 3.00

Short Pants $ 2.50

Sports Shirts $ 2.50

Self Service laundries:

Deck 2 - port side across from 2096

Deck 6 - starboard side across from 6588

Deck 7 - starboard side across from 7590

Probably the same, but rates on the Fantasy and Dream were $2 per load to wash and $2 to dry. Detergents and a 2 pack of bounce sheets were available. A couple of detergent selections including Tide. I packed the Purex 3-in-1 sheets in a baggie with me. They are compact and I know I'm not allergic to them. The machines use your KTTW card and the instructions are on the wall by the door. You swipe your card to activate/pay. Very simple to use.

Packing tip - use your rolling suitcase instead of a laundry bag/hamper to get laundry back and forth.

Probably the same, but rates on the Fantasy and Dream were $2 per load to wash and $2 to dry. Detergents and a 2 pack of bounce sheets were available. A couple of detergent selections including Tide. I packed the Purex 3-in-1 sheets in a baggie with me. They are compact and I know I'm not allergic to them. The machines use your KTTW card and the instructions are on the wall by the door. You swipe your card to activate/pay. Very simple to use.

Packing tip - use your rolling suitcase instead of a laundry bag/hamper to get laundry back and forth.

Oh, I didn't think about that - yes, on the Fantasy, Dream & Magic the wash/dry prices are $2 each.

On the Wonder, at least for our last 3 cruises (Oct & Dec 2012, and Oct 2013) the price was $1 for wash and dry. Soap was $1 also.

1husma.jpg

One note of caution, once you swipe your card, give it a minute, it's not real fast on sending the information to the onboard account computer before it says OK. And be sure you use the right one for the dryer and the left one for the washer:

w83hid.jpg

BTW, are you aware that Purex is no longer making the 3-in-1 sheets?

I think I had seen that somewhere. I will have to find something. I can't get on the ships and risk their options as I'm allergic to Tide.

And you are very likely to find Tide on board! That and I think maybe All. But you better bring something you know you can use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived