Glory room 1377 Deck 1

LindyWebb

Hello everyone I have no experience with the Glory and I have just been assigned this room. I know the room is small and I am not planning on spending a ton of time in it, I just am concerned about it being so far down and away from everything.

I would really appreciate any comments about the Glory, this room or Deck.

Thanks travelling with a group of ladies and we are wanting to have a GREAT time!:p

My kids and I sailed Carnival Glory last year and we were on the first deck. What was great about the location was it was quiet when we needed quiet,the downside is you have to travel a few floors to get to the "action", but it is only a short elevator ride up. We actually enjoyed that section. Hope you have a great trip....so jealous!

Thanks going with 2 cabins and 6 friends and really don't want a bad spot. We were thinking of calling and trying to switch.

...You're fine! You're near the midship elevator bank. Nice quiet area. If you're on the Lido deck (deck 9) and you have to go down to your cabin, does it really matter if you take the evevator down to Deck 3 or 2 or 1?

...We've cruised many times and stayed midship on the Riviera Deck. Relax, stay where you are and start planning for a great cruise!

Archived