Labadee cabana choice question

Retiredprofessor

We will be booking a cabana on Barefoot Beach for 2 couples. We have a map and description of the types of cabanas available. While the over water cabanas seem nice and private, I am concerned that since there are only two lounge chairs two people would have to sit in back on the couch-like seating. It seems that with the Beachside cabanas one could easily pull up two of the available lounge chairs stacked at the beach and sit next to the cabana. Does anyone know if the extra lounges free on the beach could be brought to the over water cabanas? Would they fit? Any ideas are welcome from those who have done this. Thanks. (I think I'm overthinking this LOL)

We will be booking a cabana on Barefoot Beach for 2 couples. We have a map and description of the types of cabanas available. While the over water cabanas seem nice and private, I am concerned that since there are only two lounge chairs two people would have to sit in back on the couch-like seating. It seems that with the Beachside cabanas one could easily pull up two of the available lounge chairs stacked at the beach and sit next to the cabana. Does anyone know if the extra lounges free on the beach could be brought to the over water cabanas? Would they fit? Any ideas are welcome from those who have done this. Thanks. (I think I'm overthinking this LOL)

You can put the lounge chairs anywhere you want (actually your cabin attendant will)..We were a family of 6 adults and had no problem with seating...While the OW's are great I prefer the BS's....Enjoy

Archived