Carnival Freedom Cabin help needed

deedle7544

Looking for my experts, and you know who are (actualy all opinions are welcome).

Going on the Freedom in September with SO, his son and son's Gf. We want a balcony big enough for 4 to hang out on, without paying an outrageous amount. We will be putting his son in an interior.

Another alternative would be to book side by side balconies and have the divider opened up, but I am not thiking this is the best way to go.

Looking for my experts, and you know who are (actualy all opinions are welcome).

Going on the Freedom in September with SO, his son and son's Gf. We want a balcony big enough for 4 to hang out on, without paying an outrageous amount. We will be putting his son in an interior.

Another alternative would be to book side by side balconies and have the divider opened up, but I am not thiking this is the best way to go.

Which itinerary are you doing? You may be able to secure one of the L-shaped cabins. They have extended balconies.

Its the 6 day western, I saw those but can;t figure out how to book them.

Go through the booking process and if one is available it will be listed as a premium balcony, not the aft or vista balcony. They only about six to eight on each ship. Good luck!

just curious but how do you know the son and gf will want to spend their time sitting on the balcony with you.

most balconys will hold two comfortably. the aft wrap'arounds will hold sll of you.

but if this is a first cruise-especially a younger couple sre not going to want to sit still

serene, I am in agreement with you on that one, but SO and his son are very close and since his son joined the military, when they have the opportunity, they hang out a lot. Over the holidays, sometimes we couldn't get rid of them

I just dont want them that close, building my case for the aft for us.

Archived